Main Menu

Should the Crows take Matthew Knights?

Started by McRooster, October 14, 2010, 07:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Matthew Knights has been in Adelaide for talks about an assistant coaching position (vacated by Todd Viney who has returned to the Dees as a junior development coach).
Knights has strong ties in Adelaide after spending time here coaching Port Adelaide Magpies in the SANFL.

Crows do have Mark Bickley and others but Knights.....

Unsure about what value he brings?  :P

CrowsFan

Interesting question Roost. I was scared when I clicked on this that it was going to say that the crows are considering replacing Craig with Knights as head coach. Thank god it is only for an assistant position. Not sure what value he brings, but could be alright. Still young so can learn stuff from Craig about how to go about coaching

Justin Bieber

He can be good but can't go in one-eyed. Has to learn from Craig as he is still early in his coaching career. Needs to learn to have more than one plan and to work with the players he's got and play to their strength.

Hopefully Craig can teach him that if he signs with the Crows.

McRooster

Knights is in the wrong place if he's looking to develop a plan B.

Craig doesn't seem to have one in his repertoire  :P

Justin Bieber

At least he isn't replacing Craid straight away ;). That would of been worst case scenario ;D.

nas

Yeah he should be there n maybe Robert Shaw can come back as well n then........ Lol >> 3 wise men.

better keep me gob shut or there will be one angry cockadoodledoo. Lol

McRooster

Quote from: naste on October 14, 2010, 09:33:31 PM
Yeah he should be there n maybe Robert Shaw can come back as well n then........ Lol >> 3 wise men.

better keep me gob shut or there will be one angry cockadoodledoo. Lol
Look out naste......I know a chook or two  >:( ;D

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw-act/chookzillas-reign-of-evil-comes-to-an-end/story-e6freuzi-1225925070133

courtesy of Fletch and the Front Bar  ;)

nas

Lol put him into soup ROFLMAO was a good comment

BoredSaint

nas

Maca24

lol dont do it crows. you will regret it the man is a tool

Cruiseon

If Knights goes there and Adelaide start playing on at all cost, you'll know what has happened.

McRooster

Scott Camporeale is being interviewed for the same posting - pick him, pick him, pick him  :P.........before Knights :-\

nas

Craig > Shaw > Knights > Cornes. Awersome 4Some.

Ducks n Weaves