4 (17.4%)
Unlikely
8 (34.8%)
No
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 2

oodmutler

Quote from: hawk_88 on January 17, 2011, 04:29:37 PM
That is the question you want people asking about your midfield isn't it?

Hodge
Mitchell
Burgoyne
Rioli
Bruce
Sewell
Lewis

These are the names most would throw up. If I was coaching against the Hawks though the first player I would tag is Clinton Young. When he is on song rebounding off the wing an back flank with his speed and massive left foot the Hawks almost never lose.

Add Bateman to the list aswell.

hawk_88

Quote from: oodmutler on January 18, 2011, 09:46:22 PM
Quote from: hawk_88 on January 17, 2011, 04:29:37 PM
That is the question you want people asking about your midfield isn't it?

Hodge
Mitchell
Burgoyne
Rioli
Bruce
Sewell
Lewis

These are the names most would throw up. If I was coaching against the Hawks though the first player I would tag is Clinton Young. When he is on song rebounding off the wing an back flank with his speed and massive left foot the Hawks almost never lose.

Add Bateman to the list aswell.

Great player, always runs REALLY hard, however never been a prolific high disposal player. Adds good speed to a fairly show midfield but not really the player clubs would normally target with a tag. In fact has taken to being the tagger in recent times.

MTTY

I am seriously considering picking him, will most likely avoid the tag and he tends to go under the radar and get a lot of possessions, yes not being MPP doesnt help his case but could be a good unique depending on what role he plays for the hawks and if he is still in good shape

hawk_88

Whether or not he plays in defence (which I think he should) it will be his speed that will be utilised. Look for lots of run and carry, which generally ends in a kick and also often an inside 50 so good SC scoring potential.