Main Menu

YSCC

Started by supercoach addict, October 14, 2010, 12:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I suck at fantasy games i.e my Fantasy Dud label ;).

Finished Higher than 30k this year in SC ;D. I try not to have a similar team to others and take a few more risks to have a little fun. I'm in for league banter ;D. Doubt they'll accept anybody like me with that ranking ;).

P.S Haven't applied though :P.

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 15, 2010, 06:22:03 PM
HP would, but lets not forget I am failure :)
at what?
don't say that Ax
u r the man  ;)
and ur on the rise for sure

Alex7089

Quote from: DazBurg on October 15, 2010, 06:32:50 PM
at what?
don't say that Ax
u r the man  ;)
Maybe in FTP, but not SC :P

Have been rejected once don't think I can take it again :'(

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 15, 2010, 06:34:38 PM
at what?
don't say that Ax
u r the man  ;)

on the contrary
i reckon u shall rise in SC next season as well  ;)

remember this post next season here is the proof.. ;D

Alex7089

Quote from: DazBurg on October 15, 2010, 06:36:55 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on October 15, 2010, 06:34:38 PM
at what?
don't say that Ax
u r the man  ;)

on the contrary
i reckon u shall rise in SC next season as well  ;)

remember this post next season here is the proof.. ;D
Haha OK.

roo boys!

I am worse than both of you, and i dont really care, i look up to you :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on October 15, 2010, 07:10:03 PM
Not the best idea to follow in my footsteps ;).

Big fall from grace in SC :P. 2009 was ranked 7k at the end of the year after only following it really for the second half where I jumped I think 40k places in the second half. Remember being ranked 100k early in the season :P. This year was just :-X.

roo boys!

Again I say it, mine was worse.

Master Q

nas

CrowsFan

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 15, 2010, 07:15:59 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on October 15, 2010, 07:10:03 PM
Not the best idea to follow in my footsteps ;).

Big fall from grace in SC :P. 2009 was ranked 7k at the end of the year after only following it really for the second half where I jumped I think 40k places in the second half. Remember being ranked 100k early in the season :P. This year was just :-X.
Haha this year the time I was at my worst ranking was after round 1 when I was ranked 8460! Just got better from there  8)

pocket_rocket4

i would recommend YSCC to any SC'er

Marcus

Hey everyone,

Thought I would post and let everyone know that YSCC v2.0 has been open for a few days now.

The site has been completely overhauled so please do head on over to yscc.com.au to check it out!

YSCC v2.0, in a snapshot, what's it all about?

Firstly, we're the sum of three parts this year. The Blog. The Forum. The Wiki. You all know what a blog and forum entails so I'll just push past them and talk about our brand new feature for 2011 - the wiki!

THE WIKI

A potentially very powerful SuperCoach resource. It works similarly to Wikipedia in that any registered user can submit and edit content.

Basically, what we're offering is a SuperCoach encyclopaedia of every player in the AFL. Nowhere else on the internet can you find historical written analysis on a player.

Say - you need to know why ROK dropped off in scoring in 2010. Where do you go on the net for that now? You're relying on searching for old posts and your memory. But in 2011 and beyond, you jump on the YSCC Wiki and read for yourself.

We have every single listed player in the AFL already on the wiki. In-depth junior history for players drafted in the last 3 years and a 2010 post-season review on every player listed last season.

Anyway, that's enough spruiking from me - please do head on over to yscc.com.au over to check it out.

For those of you who were following the YSCC Podcast last season. We've recorded our first show and it is available here: http://yscc.com.au/blog/miscellaneous/featured/yscc-2011-pre-season-podcast-1/

And might chuck this link in as well. Season Review of the WINNER of SuperCoach 2010 - BlueThunder: http://yscc.com.au/blog/miscellaneous/featured/the-year-of-blue-thunder/

Cheers,
Marcus
yscc.com.au

johnnytheboy1

This is a great Site and Marcus,Mark *Fb Donkey) and Faz have already put out the first 2 Podcasts for 2012 so go check them out. Irecommend this site to anyone on here.

johnnytheboy1