Out Darling in Cook
Out Daw in McNeil

Third Round of changes
Out Toy In Heppell
Out Conca In Atley
Out Jolly In Cox
Out Cook in Darling
Out Lamb in Skinner

Changes based on Draft results. Cox will change before start of the season, want to try and fit Ryder in but he is just out of reach at the momeny. Skinner is a punt, maybe unique. Cook -> Darling because Darling is now dirt cheap and should play rd.1 provided he behaves. Atley should get games at NM and is cheaper than Conca. Heppall as multi position is to good to pass up.

RobertHarvey35

looks pretty solid. u have missed petrie as 2nd ruck. dont think hargrave and shuey are worthy of selection. use the coin to do better than sheuy and hargraves

Bluke

I like Hargrave with Harbrow out of the side. Shuey still has upside as well IMO.

zeddyzed

Not a bad looking team, lots of MPP which i like. Shuey does have upside, but i'd be swaying more towards D.Swallow. Good team  ;)

RobertHarvey35

fair point with hargrave. but although shuey has upside. there is players with better upside than shuey. cox is too old and nic nat will slowly take over. slot petrie in as ur 2nd ruck

Bluke

I hear what your saying about Cox.

But Petrie is third in line behind MacIntosh and Goldstein.

What about Mumford, what will Seaby's return mean for the much improved big man?

benjy251090

Quote from: Bluke on October 13, 2010, 08:58:42 PM
I hear what your saying about Cox.

But Petrie is third in line behind MacIntosh and Goldstein.

What about Mumford, what will Seaby's return mean for the much improved big man?
Petrie is usually played off Half forward/Full forward, he rarely rucks, only occasionally

Bluke

Cool, so Petrie in. Cox out.

In regards to Swallow over Shuey I have to disagree. If we are to go on fanplanner prices Shuey is only 19k more expensive than Swallow.

Swallow will be competing with Ablett, Rischatelli, Brennan, Harbrow and Bennell for possession and match time as well as anyone else the Gold Coasters pick in this years draft.

Shuey on the otherhand will have been in the system for 3 years, with a full preseason he will have a bigger, fitter body than previous years and he will get alot more ball and match time in a talent starved Eagles midfield.

Bluke

*Bump*

Check out the proposed trades ive made.

Cheers

browny_wce

Depends really, your gonna potentially be paying less for Shuey as a player who's already had AFL exp, and Swallow is coming in as a pure rookie, although he featured well in the VFLs B&F.
I don't think the likes of Ablett, Riski, etc will affect the possessions ability of Swallow, look at Geelong, all of their players kill it in DT
Think there could be a serious case for Shuey in a team over a premo rookie

Alphaman

swallow or shuey? hmmmm
Not really important IMO unless you want to keep one for the season as a premium.
I see them both as cash cows, both will make cash well, shuey maybe more job security, swallow maybe more upside so it doesnt really matter

browny_wce

The cash there able to make does make a significant difference to who u pick. I think Shuey is cheaper then Swallow atm (correct me if I'm wrong) and he's gonna be used as a mid/forward by the eagles to rotate with Kerr n Mastern. And he has the capability of scoring good DT hundreds against quality opposition, shown in round 22 against Geelong. He's a goal-kicking, high possession midfielder which is DT gold!

Bluke

At this stage Shuey for me.

As long as he stays fit he will be the better option of the two.

Swallow is really competing with Bennell, Gaff and Polec now in my mind.

dale93

Yeah Shuey for me as well......but how will selwood and kerr and even priddes effect his possetions and points.... at least 2 of them will be worse of?

Bluke

A couple more changes made.