Started by Master Q, October 12, 2010, 08:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

O Magic. followed them since the days of Shaq

roo boys!

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on October 16, 2010, 05:33:41 PM
Kevinnnnnn Garrrrrrrrrrnet!
hey R&B i got pierce and garnett in the nba fantasy  ;)
come visit me if ur interested...i'll post this in the nba fantasy part too since thats the proper thread for it

roo boys!

Cicjose

Miami since the days of Hardaway Mourning Shaq Wade Brown (97)

valkorum

Originally Atlanta Hawks but Sacramento Kings for me (since 1991/2) 

Have followed them since a spritely little fella (Athony "Spudd" Webb) moved to them from Atlanta after 6 years (and the 1996 NBA Slam Dunk Title).

I am torn between North Carolina State University (Webb) and University of North Carolina (Jordan) as my college of choice.  And yes.... they are different schools.

Maca24

have always supported miami. love them had a few down years but this year should be sweet  ;D
i hate lakers. and i like phoenix to they are entertaining and fast paced.

Cicjose

didnt watch the replay of the heat game last night. i couldn't bring myself to watch them lose in overtime and my tv reset itself after i saw 5 mins in the first quarter of the replay will be watching them 2moro tho v Boston. Another loss  >:( this is starting to become embarrassing  :-[

8-6 Suited

5-4 for the Heat... Or is it 4-5. Either way... Losers.

Most over-hyped team in the history of the NBA. Sure, individually and in the smaller markets where they were previously, they are great players... But as a team, its only LeBron and Wade that mesh. Bosh is no different to Beasley and his stats show it as he is averaging what Beasley did last season. Only difference, Bosh costs a hell of a lot more.

They also have a lack of height which is what killed them against the Celtics yesterday. Not only will this make them vunerable throughout the H&A season, Playoff's if they even make it they will suffer from that.

I do however like House though, rather dynamic outside shooter. Ilgaukas is useless.

Cicjose

Beasley is a better player than Bosh

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 13, 2010, 02:32:38 PM
I do however like House though, rather dynamic outside shooter. Ilgaukas is useless.
House is quite a streak shooter. Once he gets going, hard to put an end to it!! Remember watching him land like 4 or 5 threes in a row when he was a bench player for the Celtics. Ilgauskas is more of a back up tall. He's way past his best and guess he's the best they could afford under the cap now.

Bosh is so use to being the main point of attack when he was at Toronto. I loved him there. But he moved to try and get a ring. Now he can't do as much!!!

Cicjose

Master Q

Here it goes. Miami is too good. Lebron and Wade can't be in the same team, it just doesn't work, they both play the same game and they have to share the role. Bosh is better than Beasley IMO, it's just now there's Lebron who takes points from him.

CrowsFan

I would say James and Wade can play in the same team. Did you see that team work between them last week where Wade set up James with an alleyoop? Beautiful! :)

Cicjose