Which NBA Team Do You Support?

Started by Master Q, October 12, 2010, 08:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

Miami will be fine to a point.

HOWEVER they need two things if they're going to win a championship.

1. An interior banger. Sorry Heat Fans, Chris Bosh ain't it, if they go to LA for a seven game series against the Lakers in the finals, Gasol and Bynum (if he's fit  ::)) will destroy them.

2. A lockdown point guard, as evidenced by Rajon Rondo Miami needs someone who can stop the point guard freely distributing. If they plays the Celtics in the conference finals with this team, Rondo will tear them apart.

PowerMan

PowerMan

Has anyone seen this video from a celtics fan dancing and singing to Bon Jovi!
fkn absolute classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPYstsJuWSU&feature=player_embedded

Cicjose

Quote from: BratPack on November 15, 2010, 12:18:09 AM

1. An interior banger. Sorry Heat Fans, Chris Bosh ain't it, if they go to LA for a seven game series against the Lakers in the finals, Gasol and Bynum (if he's fit  ::)) will destroy them.

2. A lockdown point guard, as evidenced by Rajon Rondo Miami needs someone who can stop the point guard freely distributing. If they plays the Celtics in the conference finals with this team, Rondo will tear them apart.

Bosh did all right against Phoenix and i thought that Haslem was the defensive player for the job against players like Rondo

j959

Quote from: Cicjose on November 19, 2010, 03:55:27 PM
Quote from: BratPack on November 15, 2010, 12:18:09 AM

Bosh did all right against Phoenix and i thought that Haslem was the defensive player for the job against players like Rondo
Being a Pheonix supporter, you can't say that the Suns have any interior prescence at the moment or in general.

The decent centre they have (Robin Lopez) is out with a knee strain, Hedo Turkoglu plays as a power forward but is really an outside shooter (that's where he made his name for Orlando) and their main sub for the centre position (Channing Frye) is a beanpole who shoots 3s.

Thus, you can't rate Bosh an interior banger/prescence from a game against the Phoenix Suns.

Cicjose

i didnt say he was fantastic i said he did all right but yes i would have preferred Beasley over Bosh so that we could have spent a bit more on defensive minded players

j959

Quote from: Cicjose on November 19, 2010, 04:57:37 PM
i didnt say he was fantastic i said he did all right but yes i would have preferred Beasley over Bosh so that we could have spent a bit more on defensive minded players
sorry Cicjose, didn't mean to have a go at ya.
just meant it's laughable for me as a Suns supporter to have anyone consider them as a team having an inside prescence!   ;)

Cicjose

Beasley will be a multiple all star before his career is out. All Heat fans go to the official website we are playing the Bobcats right now :)

bomberboy0618

Cicjose

http://www.nba.com/games/20101122/INDMIA/gameinfo.html

Read the last sentence of the first paragraph titled the facts.   :(

Read the 3rd sentence in the category called Not    :'(

also check the notable statistic  :-[

Wes Mantooth

Sonics fan for a long time because of Shawn Kemp.

Since about 5 years ago though, Detroit Pistons. Love Big Ben Wallace.

Cicjose

lost 4 of their last 7 games Miami :(

valkorum

Cicjose

Yep i feel for you Valk

I'm happier now that Miami have won 5 in a row but Boston have won 7 in a row and Dallas have won 10 in a row

valkorum