Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Alex7089

I sort of switch most years...
haha...
Always liked the Knicks though, so I'll go with them ;D

Master Q

McRooster

When I played it was the Jordan era so for me it was always and still is Chicago Bulls.

We did have a social team called Isaah's Nique Skywalkers (Isaah Thomas - Detroit Pistons, Dominique Wilkins - Atlanta Hawks, Kenny Skywalker - New York Knicks).
Former Boomer Paul Rogers was part of this team and when he was drafted by the Lakers I followed them for a bit, plus watched from afar his career in Spain and Canada. Now settled in Perth he still remembers those old days and reckons I played like 'Charles Barkley'.

DazBurg

MajorLazer

Oklahoma city is gonna dominate soon cos of Kevin Durant

8-6 Suited

Celtics all the way...

I'm basically Boston in everything except College football and basketball.

Justin Bieber

I don't really follow any teams, prefer following players 8).

Have loved watching Nash and Gasol play for years now. Even when Gasol was at Memphis ;). Put the Suns down as They are usually entertaining to watch.

cavalicious

Cavs... Should be a tough year but its nice to see some of the young guys progressing like hickson and harris over the preseason games.  (I have deleted the lebron episode from my mind)
Really like watching the thunder too, Durant is just awesome to watch.

benjy251090

I have quite a few Texan friends I met a few years ago so I go for Dallas in everything :P

nas

As per roost  I played in the era of Jordan also (Forestville & St Clair in S A), but having seen Shaq close up & looked up Jeez he is big & have photos of my lad with his Mom N Sister when he first joined the Magic n did a commercial for Mr big Candy Bar @ Pleasure Island (Disney Complex)

Still prefer the Mavericks tho

CrowsFan

Always loved Carmelo anthony so I follow Denver nuggets

reesbr

Capt Cunners