Main Menu

Ohhhhghhhhhh Dammit

Started by Master Q, October 12, 2010, 08:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Well, Alex has overtaken me by about 1000 posts thanks to the Cricket Board, admit it Alex, you've done over 700 worthless posts in there. I feel like shooting my self, take a look:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?action=stats

Alex7089

lol...This is hilarious...
Bad luck Q, you deserve to be 2nd and one day 1st. Sorry, yes, well not pointless although not productive either...
At least it was all on topic :P

Master Q

All my work... Crushed, by a thread which consists of over 1500 One-Line Posts.

Alex7089

They aren't all one liners ::)
Don't worry Q, I'm sure if you told m0nty he would change it for you, I mean it is a footy site not cricket ::)

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 12, 2010, 08:36:12 PM
They aren't all one liners ::)
Don't worry Q, I'm sure if you told m0nty he would change it for you, I mean it is a footy site not cricket ::)
Why would I tell m0nty? Anyway, he wouldn't change it.

Alex7089

Why not? Doesn't make a lot of sense for them to count...
Anyway, don't worry Q, you will soon catch up. Like I said you have been further behind and caught up before :D

Master Q

If you think he will do it, ask him. I want to see what he says, I don't mind you doing it, as long as you don't mention my name.

Alex7089

lol Q ::)
Not sure if I will go that far...
m0nty is not as scary as you make him out to be :P
I might, if I find something first :P

Master Q

What are you looking for?  ???

Justin Bieber

Dang it!!! I was preparing for my 7000th post and now this happens :'(. Alex is almost certain to catch me ;).

I can ask m0nty if you want ???.

McRooster

Alex is m0nty  :o

When Alex was on mid season hiatus was when m0nty was at his busiest.

m0nty/Alex now is just searching to re-take the elusive mantle as he strides toward your tally HP  ;)

Justin Bieber

Another Conspiracy!!! First one in a long time :P.

McRooster

Thought it was about time  ;)

If the truth was put out there, would our scepticism allow us to actually believe it  ???

nas

Didn't know it was a race!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex7089

No race naste :P
I already won the one to 4,000 and now 6,000 and hopefully soon enough I can step on up to 8,000. Haha
Q is quite obviously the semi-pride of FF though, with HP + Pros + m0nty being the pride :P