Main Menu

Bootstudder

Started by Junktimer, October 12, 2010, 06:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

I don't like my label as "bootstudder" i have noticed others have better ones. how do i change it?

Justin Bieber

Post more in the fantasy and team sections ;). You're half way to the next rank :).

CrowsFan

What HP said. Every 100 posts your label is changed

Alex7089

Well as you get higher it gets harder to get 'promoted' though.
For instance 100 posts from Bootstudder to Witches Hat Wrangler but 1500 from Vet Coach to X-Vet.

Justin Bieber

But X-Vet doesn't exist Alex ;). I've been stuck on that for almost a good 3000 posts ;).

Until you reach Coach, A new rank is found after 100 posts.

Alex7089

It doesn't exist but it is still sort of...there...
Unless you don't have access to the place.

Cruiseon

Junktimer, you also need to change the photo of that mercinary. There is no way you can proceed up the rankings with that avitar.

ossie85

Quote from: Cruiseon on October 13, 2010, 03:15:15 PM

Junktimer, you also need to change the photo of that mercinary. There is no way you can proceed up the rankings with that avitar.

Wish I could fit Collingwood's entire team into my avatar. Jealous of those Carlton guys being able to do that ;)

Cruiseon

Beautifully played off drive Ossie, class all over it, and it thuds into the fence.

Fireballz

Haha that was more of a slog over mid-wicket off a half-tracker. But still funny none the less...

hawk_88

Quote from: ossie85 on October 13, 2010, 03:21:09 PM

Wish I could fit Collingwood's entire team into my avatar. Jealous of those Carlton guys being able to do that ;)

What's better, a Brownlow or 23 Premiership medals?

benjy251090

Quote from: hawk_88 on October 13, 2010, 11:38:26 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 13, 2010, 03:21:09 PM

What's better, a Brownlow or 23 Premiership medals?
There is also the saga of the 'Two Girls, One Premiership Cup' :P

Junktimer

chris judd is a walking football team

BoredSaint

im 8 posts away from the next rank!!

Cruiseon

Chris Judd wil be remembered as the West Coast Premiership champion who came east & did a Gary Ablett, took the money to play with a crap team. The Brownlows show how good he is but cashing in ruined any chance of being a great, instead he ends up in the ranks of Lance Whitnall, captain of a dud club.