why not share the love

Started by Torress, October 12, 2010, 12:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

i just gave advice on junktimer's but i've spent prob too much on forwards myself! and i've thrown in cheap rucks really not sure there but hey it is october after all. injuries will occur preseason. just trying to get  a good mix from every team atm and go from there with some sort of mpp as backup, although this team doesn;t represent that!

plz let me know what u think must admit haven't eally thought it threw very much;

BACKS: GODdard (lock), lids, waite, hurn, drummond, houli, otten.  Emg- isles, mzuungu, cam Richardson
Stacking the backs is how to it, hurn represents good value and waite as I need a blue bagger and potentially his F/B might come in handy. Drummond is a very tasty price, if he is fit I won’t ignore but obvious risk with his injury past.

MIDS: Chappy, pendles, Watson, jack, d.harris, d. swallow  Emg â€" bewick, a.krakouer, liberatore
Not sure here but this is who I have! Pendles at a good price is a lock for me, Watson also and is the best bomber, jack again as he is a swan and chappy has always been in my team forever! Harris for me is pretty much a lock, GC captain will make money, the rest I’m not sure about to be honest we’ll wait and see how it all pans out.

RUCK: Petrie, leunberger Emg â€" bailey and smith
Yea not sold just wanted to conserve money will most likely not start the burger unless he shows us he will make a big step up, in a perfect world he makes money in comes a cheaper sandi? I wish!!

FORWARDS: Roo, didak, pav, rioli, stevie Johnson, knights, darling Emg â€" matera, daw, tommy walsh
Not too sure with the emg’s but we’ll see. If daw gets up this year I think he could be the best mpp with petrie as he is basement price and apparently a dam good athlete aka nicnat. Prob too much spent here but roo is a lock and so is didak (super consistent), pav explains itself. Rioli as I don’t have any hawks prems and I think stevie J will be a star this season with gazza gone, he doesn’t really look it but can RUN, = more midfield time potentially taking the little maestro’s role??

benjy251090

not a bad start but not sold on jobe to start, priced higher than he managed to reach this season, but for me will be one of my first upgrades, unless he starts kicking pre season and then I might look at starting him over selwood or something

Maca24

nice work torress. im not sold on stevie J or berger.
and be careful with Jack might do a bernie Vince!  :)
but nice team mate.

Torress

jobe is expensive!
despite the fact he burnt many in 2010, goodes is around the lowish 400k mark - goodes instead of jack might work better, get the mpp option with him as well. nah i'm not sold on the burger myself, awkward price. but i must admit i'm rather sold on stevie j in 2011 atm.
j. selwood is too expensive for me. bartel is like 513k? with gazza gone that is a dam good buy, would def go bartel over selwood at the price

Maca24

agree mate i love bartels price. really think he can step up in gazas absence. jump on him  8)

Torress

well my team has changed significantly, i'm not going to re post it, feels like a waste of time as it'll change everytime i go onto FF!!!

again maca, bartel dam good value, has prob been without a role last 2 years in a way as he gets moved around. but not as much now with gazza gone, 512k is a sensational buy, pretty much a lock for me.
oh and cheers mate got to vote on the rookie backs!! - inlcude cam richardson from NM tho!!

Maca24

yea sorry mate hadnt been on the fanplanner for a while and didnt see them. i added all the mature agers  8)