McNeil apparently very close last year to getting a game

Junktimer

Mzungu, Callinan, McNeil

in that order IMO

Boomz

Quote from: Junktimer on January 02, 2011, 11:37:32 PM
Mzungu, Callinan, McNeil

in that order IMO

Agreed. McNiel was close but it's new year and he's still on the rookie list so wouldn't get your hopes up for him playing early...

nas

As has been said before everywhere >NAB & internal games will be watched very closely.

MajorLazer

What sort of player is McNeil? I don't know much about him.

Junktimer

small goal scoring midfielder, hard working, fast runner.

MajorLazer

Thanks Junk. Similar to Gary Rohan then?

Junktimer

i believe so, even looks like him

MajorLazer

So does that mean that Rohan and even Jetta are ahead of him right now?

Junktimer

hard to say, I have a sneaking suspicion that McNeil and lamb will go head to head together for a half forward spot

MajorLazer

I guess we'll have to wait for the NAB Cup. Makes it hard being in Melbourne, to get info on interstate teams.

nas

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 03, 2011, 01:19:08 AM
I guess we'll have to wait for the NAB Cup. Makes it hard being in Melbourne, to get info on interstate teams.

The advantage of FF as we have eyes & ears everywhere. Living on the Goldie all we get is the 2 locals & not much re the others, so yep research & here & asking does have heaps of advantages.

Barlow 21

Bargain with F/M eligibility! In my midfield for sure. :D

j959

Quote from: naste on January 02, 2011, 09:50:58 PM
Quote from: Junktimer on January 02, 2011, 09:45:46 PM
any of you blokes reconsidering him now that he is FWD/MID?

Yes if it's true as solves a mid problem bench for me / MPP bonus / & can put a rookie into the back that i want.
saw a Fox Sports piece on Freo pre-season yesterday (5 Jan), Tania Armstrong reporting - mainly on how Barlow's rehab was coming along but mentioned Mzungu near the end of it.

Said Mzungu still burning it up on the training track, but the other interesting thing she mentioned was that he can play centre or back which was supposedly good because Morabito out for the season and Hayden out for most of it.

maybe he might be goin back to C/B??

s'pose we just have to wait for champion data/virtual sports when the comps open??  ???

RiOtChEsS