Main Menu

Tendai Mzungu

Started by MTTY, October 11, 2010, 08:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

If he breaks into the team he's a certainty.

BratPack

If he can get a game anywhere it's Freo. But he's still unlikely at best. I can't see the Barlow Train pulling into Freo a second time

MTTY

Quote from: tferrier18 on October 11, 2010, 09:40:38 PM
Good stuff on getting the stats! I heard after he got draft that this guy was one to watch but now he'll definitely be considered.

Check out cameron richardson as well...just got drafted to north and played for north ballarat in their premiership side. Great player off half-back and won 2 best and fairests.
No worries guys i've had this guy down as the next Barlow for the past few months i had the stats from another website i write for.

Wilkopolis

I will pick him so that I can say Tendai Mzungu over and over

supercoach addict

Is this guy anything like Broughton?

CrowsFan

Broughton seems to be the player they are saying he is most like in the way he goes about his footy.

If he makes the round 1 team I will select him, but if not hope that he starts playing halfway through the year so that I can downgrade one of my starting rookies to him.

He is a good option even if it is just to stop yourself from having too many GC back rookies

pyronerd

definitely a lock if he gets some games, so shortlisted for now  :P

McRooster

With Morabitos injury and Broughton's history, Mzungu definitely on the short list.

Junktimer

any of you blokes reconsidering him now that he is FWD/MID?

nas

Quote from: Junktimer on January 02, 2011, 09:45:46 PM
any of you blokes reconsidering him now that he is FWD/MID?

Yes if it's true as solves a mid problem bench for me / MPP bonus / & can put a rookie into the back that i want.

Junktimer

nas

no not Hibberd > Cameron Richardson

Junktimer

oh ok, i already had Richo..

tom_scully

Could be a toss up between him and callinan for a spot on the mid bench. You would have to rate him ahead of the likes of Mcneil.