Main Menu

Jacobs to Adelaide

Started by valkorum, October 11, 2010, 10:50:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Just heard on trade week radio that Jacobs is going to Adelaide for picks 30'ish and 60'ish

BratPack

Pick 33 and 67. Not a bad price to pay

CrowsFan

Good effort in the end considering Carlton wanted pick 14. In essence it is really just pick 33 because Griffin has now moved to the dockers for pick 61

roo boys!

nicely done Crows, good pickup :)

Justin Bieber

They have a project player behind Maric now :). Could be a good back up/replacement.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 11, 2010, 04:53:25 PM
They have a project player behind Maric now :). Could be a good back up/replacement.

I think Jacobs will be ahead of Maric and will push Sellar to a full year in the SANFL

Maca24

Quote from: valkorum on October 11, 2010, 05:34:30 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on October 11, 2010, 04:53:25 PM

I think Jacobs will be ahead of Maric and will push Sellar to a full year in the SANFL
i agree i think jacobs will be no.1 ruck. great work by crows

8-6 Suited

Jacobs is a fantastic Ruck prospect for all fantasy forms now due to his likeliness of being #1 ruck man for the Crows. He will make a quality bench player for anyone, no doubt.

Maca24

yep perhaps the mumford of 2011. what is he priced?

8-6 Suited

He isn't cheap at around 280k but will be getting games and thats the main thing. He scored relatively well last season on DT, perhaps not fantastic but Nic Nat like on SC.

Boomz

Very nice pick up for them...

roo boys!

I see where you are coming from Shaggy, might take a look :)

Justin Bieber

Stick Reckon Maric will be ahead of him. Had a very solid year this year and would be a shame to be pushed out.

Maybe both will play with the other spending time up forward? Thats a win-win situation for the Crows as both will keep developing 8).

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 11, 2010, 06:16:18 PM
Stick Reckon Maric will be ahead of him. Had a very solid year this year and would be a shame to be pushed out.

Maybe both will play with the other spending time up forward? Thats a win-win situation for the Crows as both will keep developing 8).

Dont know that they can afford to have 4 tall forwards with 2 of them both capable of playing in the ruck (Tippett/Jacobs/Maric/Walker)

CrowsFan

Shaggy on m0nty's fanplanner Jacobs is priced at $375,500 in SC. Now way would I spend that much on any bench player, let alone in the ruck!