pavlich/ goodes/ brown
rioli
knights
veszpremi
lamb

matera
tapscott
draftee

when i say drafteee it will be someone that is getting a game rnd 1 eg shuey bastanic. pretty excited about this year there is going to be so many pick ups

not sure who to get out of harris and foley. leaning towards harris because he is cheaper

i like houli because he will get so much many more oppurtunities at richmond thenm he did at the bombers. just not sure if he will geta 40% discount. if he doesnt then i will probs get drummond.

starz

or my second team which involves more mpp is
goddard
gibbs
delidio
broughton
drummond/hurn
otten
coad

faulks
isle
draftee

swan
hodge
judd
chapman
harris/foley
swallow

krakeour
blease
wallis

sandilands
petrie

smith
taylor

didak
rewoldt
pavlich/ goodes
rioli
knights
matera
lamb

hooper
tapscott
draftee

which team?????????????

Maca24

team 2 because of team 1 having 2 starting frwd 100k rookies.

starz

CrowsFan

I don't like that everyone is now naming Gibbs as a back. Please just stick to m0nty's fanplanner for now. He is generally in the know on what is going on.

Quote from: Maca24 on October 08, 2010, 07:07:09 PM
Don't you mean team 1? Team 2 has the 2 fwd rookies starting.

I don't like team 1 cos there is no link between the mids and forwards, but team 2 has the 2 rookies starting in the forward line. In team 1 swap chapman in to the mids in place of hayes and then pick another forward. Apart from that it looks alright

Maca24

sorry got confused crowsfan. you know what i mean though  :)

tferrier18

Quote from: Maca24 on October 08, 2010, 07:07:09 PM

Team 2 is the team that starts 2 fwd rookies?! Vespremi isn't a rookie.

Did you make this team in the fanplanner? Doesn't seem like it would fit in a 10mil budget...?

McRooster

starz

ok i hav done that and this is what i hav come up with

goddard gibbs (im sorry but he will be there imo) delidio broughton drummond otten coad 
faulks (not on there but will be a gun) iles talia

swan judd chapman hodge swallow krakeour
wallis blease draftee

rewoldt didak pavlich rioli knights veszpremi matera
dixon tapscott draftee

sandilands petrie
smith cordy

Master Q

Cordy hasn't played a AFL game yet despite being with the dogs for 2 years now. Think it might be a bit risky starting with him.

Maca24

Quote from: Master Q on October 09, 2010, 12:03:03 PM
Cordy hasn't played a AFL game yet despite being with the dogs for 2 years now. Think it might be a bit risky starting with him.
i disagree. was a high pick at no.14 and think he will get games if hudson or roughead get injured. only didnt play because he was very skinny and had injuries to i think.

starz

Maca24

Master Q

Quote from: Maca24 on October 09, 2010, 02:31:24 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 09, 2010, 12:03:03 PM
i disagree. was a high pick at no.14 and think he will get games if hudson or roughead get injured. only didnt play because he was very skinny and had injuries to i think.
You can't guarantee that'll he'll be up there with some other rookies  :-\

Also, who are you planning to use Petrie with. I'm guessing one of your forward benches are MPP, but I've never heard of them and doubt that they'll play a lot.

CrowsFan

Why does he need to use petrie with anyone Q? When petrie isn't playing he can just use Smith as the second ruck. MPP for rucks isn't that important in my mind compared to the others