Main Menu

Three Way Trade

Started by Hellopplz, October 08, 2010, 02:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/sam-sheldon-the-man-for-saints/story-fn69a32t-1225935694164

Saints, Lions and Kangas are trying to make a trade. Urquart (a fav of mine) might be moving North to the Lions. Sheldon might be moving to Saints. While Saints might trade a draft pick or fringe player to the Kangas.

Also, By the sounds of it, McKinley might be making North his new home ;). Would be a good get for them as a forward option, Something they lack a bit in.

DazBurg

very interesting indeed

done deal McKinley off to north

Justin Bieber

Depending on what the Saints give North, could be a good trade for them.

Lions gets a defender, Saints get a midfielder (they need another one?) while the Roos get unknown at this stage. Seems fair for 2/3 of the trade so far.

I think if the Roos get a pick, could be used to lure in McKinley from the eagles. Would be smart that way.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 08, 2010, 02:42:18 PM
Depending on what the Saints give North, could be a good trade for them.

Lions gets a defender, Saints get a midfielder (they need another one?) while the Roos get unknown at this stage. Seems fair for 2/3 of the trade so far.

I think if the Roos get a pick, could be used to lure in McKinley from the eagles. Would be smart that way.

don't need to lure the deal is done
mckinley for a late draft pick

roo boys!

I am happy with that deal, McKinley could fit in well in our team, although Urqhart was good :(

But very happy we get McKinley :D

Maca24

Urquhart looks like a decent player but lacks consisitency. think a move would do him good. brissy could play him on a wing/half back

Justin Bieber

Urqy was a good player. Just as you said Maca, inconsistency killed him. That and not nailing a spot in the 22 this season.

Brisbane really need to help their back half. Drummond, Adcock and Merrett won't get you into the top 8. Especially as only 1 of them are KPP :P.

roo boys!

Yep, Johnstone leaving means they are desperate for someone to fill the void.

Hawka

Sheldon will add pace to the saints

roo boys!

Yeap, looks like a win-win-win trade.

Maca24

yep sheldon is a prospect. bit of a hard nut isnt he?

Master Q

Don't think this trade makes a huge difference to any of the teams...

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on October 09, 2010, 11:52:11 AM
North get a forward they need, same for the other teams too.... they get a defender that they need and should help everyone.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on October 09, 2010, 12:05:43 PM
Quote from: Master Q on October 09, 2010, 11:52:11 AM
North get a forward they need, same for the other teams too.... they get a defender that they need and should help everyone.
It will for the Lions and maybe Kangaroos.

Saints might not feel it and Sheldon is going to come in as good back up really.

roo boys!