Pat Veszpremi 2011

Started by MTTY, October 06, 2010, 06:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Pattie Veszpremi hes been a favourite of mine for a few years just hasen't got the games at Sydney, will he get the vacant spot in the dogs 22 left by Johnson or Eagleton? More important will you get him?

Justin Bieber

A possibility. A new team might do him well. And Should see game time with the retirements of John, Eagle and Aker. Would also expect Hooper to get a little more time.

Certainly on the radar depending on how he goes pre season and bar any injuries (yet again).

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 06, 2010, 07:05:41 PM
A possibility. A new team might do him well. And Should see game time with the retirements of John, Eagle and Aker. Would also expect Hooper to get a little more time.

Certainly on the radar depending on how he goes pre season and bar any injuries (yet again).
X2

Hawka

QuoteA possibility. A new team might do him well. And Should see game time with the retirements of John, Eagle and Aker. Would also expect Hooper to get a little more time.

Same me but probaly not

BoredSaint

rate the kid highly but hasnt been as good as expected..
Will his price go down a bit since he got traded??

ossie85

Not enough for value for me

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 06, 2010, 09:24:26 PM
Will his price go down a bit since he got traded??
Don't think so. Pricing is based on games played. The less games played (under 8 games) the bigger the discount (where the guys at Champion Data see fit). No games in a year usually gets a 50% discount. Seeing as he played once, might get a big discount.

Maca24

how much is he? unlikely for me.