Main Menu

Cricket Board

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 06:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hi m0nty.

I'd just like to know what you think of my idea of having a Cricket Board. From The Pavilion is a very popular online game on FanFooty, and has grown from 1 400 Page+ Thread into multiple threads. We now have close to 20 Users playing it, and are getting more and more. We have even got 1 or 2 who just joined FF to play in our competitions.

What do you think?

Alex7089

I would certainly be behind this.
There is a Soccer board, and I think it can be argued Cricket is just as popular of FanFooty as Soccer is, especially with all the interest shown in FTP as Q has said.

8-6 Suited

Indeed.

I would also be likened to thinking this to be of the best.

Hawka

Yep great idea and we could also discuss international cricket and domestic cricket in real life

roo boys!

Yeah then the Other Sports board can be quieter for just bball etc.

m0nty

I'll fix it up when my eyes are working.

reesbr

Master Q

chrisuzz

yeah was thinking that then we could have more multiple threads, like match commentary transfers and general talk, it is hard to keep track of the main FTP thread with so many posts getting done in there

DazBurg

Quote from: chrisuzz on October 08, 2010, 03:21:10 PM
yeah was thinking that then we could have more multiple threads, like match commentary transfers and general talk, it is hard to keep track of the main FTP thread with so many posts getting done in there
yeah i agree ZZ
we go away for a couple of hours come back on and have like 20 pages to try an catch up on

roo boys!

Actually yeah, that is a really good idea, leave the current thread but then have Match Commentary, Transfers, Competitions etc all in seperate threads.

Alex7089

Technically you would still miss out on the same amount of stuff it would just be more organised :P
But yeah probably a good idea...

Hawka

But we should not just have ftp on it we should have real life cricket topics as well

Master Q

Quote from: hawka26 on October 08, 2010, 08:03:54 PM
But we should not just have ftp on it we should have real life cricket topics as well
There will be Hawka. I suggested a Cricket board not a FTP Board  :P

roo boys!

Well to put it in context, the FTP thread has only about 1000 less posts than the soccer BOARD, and along with the other FTP based threads and cricket threads, it would be bigger than the soccer board.