Main Menu

FTP 2010-2011 Draft Schedule

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

no not sayin im not confident i thought it could b fair for the ppl  who are unlucky wen will the major cup be(sorry if it has already been stated)

Master Q

Hawka

woah we should get mote ftp users by then and some that no longer come on tho

Master Q

They'll only be 16 spots. I doubt any non-experienced players will get through via the December Qualifier. If you are desperate to make the World Cup I recommend the Slogger Cup to everyone, it's a good way to get in.

DazBurg

Quote from: Master Q on October 06, 2010, 08:17:07 PM
They'll only be 16 spots. I doubt any non-experienced players will get through via the December Qualifier. If you are desperate to make the World Cup I recommend the Slogger Cup to everyone, it's a good way to get in.
i have a very very very slight chance of making it...lol
at least i'm undefeated in my 20/20's...lol
like i said very very very very very slight chance

actually wait if there's gonna be 16 teams in the championship how many from each qualifier make it then?
is it like 1st and 2nd or like top 4?

Master Q

Read the descriptions in the Main Post Daz. There's a few qualifiers, but there's likely to be more.

Daz, you are defiantly in the Top 16 teams atm...

roo boys!

Master Q

Are you going to enter some of the qualifiers R&B?

roo boys!

Yeah, of course ;)

All until I do qualify ;D

Master Q

Just remember that people who don't enter the previous comp get priority to be fair, like we are doing with CC.

Hawka

il try all the qualifiers if i can

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on October 06, 2010, 08:28:43 PM
Yeah, of course ;)

All until I do qualify ;D
me too  ;D
this first one is best chance no CC
lol

Hawka

so whoever wins this upcomin event qualifies

Justin Bieber

I'll skip the Decemeber one but will be keeping an eye out for my competition ;). Let all the newer guys have a chance to qualify 8).

So how many qualify from each tournament? Winner and Runner up? I reckon since we have 4 tournaments, Top 4 make it from each (including the youth). If they have already made it, let the other guys in the top 8 play off. Gives some incentive to win or at least get to the semis 8).

Master Q

The winner of the Spring Cup does not qualify!