Main Menu

FTP 2010-2011 Draft Schedule

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 05:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hi All, I've made a Draft of all the Official Tournaments that will be held between now and September. Each tournament has a "Director" and an Assistant Director. I'll be the Director for some, but not all. The main and most prestigious Tournament is the "FanFooty Championship" which is equivalent to the One Day World Cup, which You have to qualify for. Once you qualify for the World Cup, you can't participate in any other qualifiers.  I'm open for suggestions, here it goes:

FanFooty Spring Cup
Just a normal tournament, It's knockout, and anyone can enter. And Is the first ever FanFooty From The Pavillion Competition.
Director: Me
Assistant: Alex7089

FanFooty December Qualifier

Two Pools of most likely 8. Round Robin style competition. The winner of the Pool qualifies for the Championship.

Assistant: Undecided, Open to anyone

U-19 World Cup
Pretty much open to anyone who wants to play, simple Knockout competition. And Of course only your Youth Players can play. Also, games are 50 Overs. BOG in the Final wins the Prospector Medal.

Director: Undecided, However My Choice
Assistant: Undecided, Open to anyone

Slogger Cup (Twenty20 World Cup)

The format is undecided, but the Winner will qualify for the Championship.

Co-Director: Me
Co-Director: Open to Anyone, My Choice
Assistant: Undecided, Open To Anyone

Note: From here on in, there will most likely be only qualifiers, as there won't be much time until the world cup

FanFooty Mega Pools (Name was just random, still need one)

Anyone is allowed to play, unless you have already qualified. Most likely 3-4 pools, winner of each pool qualifies. If it's 3 pools,2nd place from each pool all face each other, the winner qualifying. If 4 Pools, second place from Pool 1 & 2 play off against each other, Pool 3 & 4 doing the same.

Assistant: Undecided, Open to anyone.

--------------------------------------------

That's most, we are still going to need one more qualifier, or a normal competition that qualifies someone. Thoughts?

8-6 Suited

I'll happily run any that is needed Q.

But good work, looks great.

DazBurg

roo boys!

Good stuff, looking forward to the slogger comp ;)

Justin Bieber

Nice work Q :).

Can't wait for the U-19 World Cup. Should be in time for Casperson and Currie to peak 8). Hopefully they'll both be rated 35k by then ;).

8-6 Suited

I can wait though, since my youth team is horrible. :p

Capt Cunners

So you need to win one of these 4 comps to qualify for the FanFooty Championship??

How many teams will be in the FanFooty Championship??

Hawka

awesome work there q but my youth will fail

roo boys!

Yeah you have to qualify for the FF championship.

Hawka

mayb  a wildcard so every 1 who dosent qualify goes into a draw and the 1 picked out goes into the championship

Master Q

CC probably 16. Which means most teams will make it. The U-19 World Cup and Spring Cup doesn't qualify anyone, which means there is currently 3. There is likely to be at least one more tournament which qualifies, and most likely another one as well.

As you just missed out on the Spring Cup, I don't mind if you get first priority for the December Qualifier.

roo boys!

So pretty much everyone will get in, only a few will miss out?

Hawka

wats the thoughts on my wildcard idea

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on October 06, 2010, 07:41:49 PM
So pretty much everyone will get in, only a few will miss out?
Well by September next year that few will be a lot, but you'll make it, Def.

Not really for it Hawka, I'm sensing your not confident, don't worry, there's lots of time till then.