Main Menu

Spring Cup Rules and Draw

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

I can challenge Mc on the 28th (Thurs) or 31st (Sun)
But I'll probably lose so doesn't matter...

8-6 Suited

Cancel Sunday's game that you have on, so you can do it this weekend. Having to wait kind of slows everyone else down. :p

Alex7089

YEah, it is a random, I requested a cancellation and challenged him for the Thursday. Or I could play Mc on the Thursday like I'm playing CF on the Thursday, assuming I win of course, which I won't :P

8-6 Suited

That would be fine Alex, if everyone else didn't play on the Sunday like this week then have to wait once again. :P

McRooster

I have cancelled my random and have Sunday clear, awaiting Thursday's result  ;)

You will wipe the floor with me Alex/CF if my guys perform like they did in todays 20/20.  :(

roo boys!

So they just lifted for the one game against me? *Sigh :P ;D

McRooster

roo boys!

Yeah it's pretty disappointing when tha happens, I suppose match ratings are only a rough guide..

McRooster

Did you win Wookie?

If not I'll send you a challenge to return the one you sent me, now that I have cancelled my randoms.

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on October 19, 2010, 10:57:46 PM
Did you win Wookie?

If not I'll send you a challenge to return the one you sent me, now that I have cancelled my randoms.
yeah he beat Benjy roost 

McRooster

That will have to wait then, look forward to it!

Seeing Carrie Fisher on GNW last night made me remember his challenge  ;)

8-6 Suited

Yeah Mc, he did win the game. It's all good though. He can play on Thursday against you though if you want.. Challenge him, I'll make sure its set up.

McRooster

Yeah, I'll do it now as I think my membership expires in a couple of days!

McRooster

Too quick, I have to wait for the CF/Alex game on Thursday don't I  :P

I issued Wookie a challenge but it slotted it for the Sunday - so I have to cancel that  :P

Run Forest Run  ::)

8-6 Suited

He wont have my bowlers I am selling him by then though, just a few medium pacers that really don't fit into my team currently. :D