Main Menu

Spring Cup Rules and Draw

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah it is great we are playing up first, and no, when it comes to competitions, I am not resting anybody! ;D

Hawka

17 Oct 10 05:00     The New Ball     Away     One Day Friendly     Dry     Humid     Issued

just sent

roo boys!

I cancelled our game Shaggy, was really looking forward to that though :(

Hawka

hang cancelin a freindly with pyro to play the match earlier

Master Q

Hawka

he is playin on the dates be4 the 17th sorry so i gota play it then

Hawka

17 Oct 10 05:00     The New Ball     Away     One Day Friendly     Dry     Humid     Issued 

earliest we can do

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on October 06, 2010, 07:24:16 PM
Hp, I don't think you will. You have a strong line up which makes it harder for me, but even without Watkins, you are pretty strong. Will definately be a good match.
Still have Flanagan and De Smeth who are both Expert/Expert 8). Now I am able to play my fielder and spinner with Watkins leaving :D.

Until I sign a few more guns ;). 250k gives me a little to play with. Or can just invest in the U19 World Cup ;).

8-6 Suited

I reckon investing in youth would do you better ultimately HP. I need to do the same. So hoping for good prize money to do so, or a big sale. :D

Justin Bieber

I'm getting lucky with this sale. Heard from others it would be ahrd to get 100k for him. Put up a transfer ad on their forum and got 250k within hours :D.

Will be investing in academies for the rest of the season with this boost. Was down to 7k which made me sell. a 900% profit isn't that bad ;). And I raised him up from 38k rating 8).

Now to work on Casperson and Currie to get them ready 8). Currie closer to U19 NAT with his fielding helping out alot. On their spreadsheet :P.

Alex7089

He will make it HP :)
He is a gun :D

Master Q

Alex can you make sure both games are ready to go.

Boomz

so what am I meant to do? challenge him or? sorry I wasn't watching b4.

Alex7089

-HP & Shaggy's Match-
Home: Tickle My Timber
Away: .......
Ground: Centre of Excellence
Match: One Day Friendly
Date: 17 Oct 10 00:00
Weather: Humid
Pitch: Dry
-reesbr & Hawka's Match-
Home: The New Ball
Away: Hawka C.C