Main Menu

Spring Cup Rules and Draw

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Hogg has called heads correctly and has decided to bat. Mike Whitney's afro! will start their innings shortly.

The weather for the match is expected to be Overcast and the groundsmen have prepared a Sticky pitch. Conditions look good for the spinners, ideal for the seam bowlers.

A crowd of 664 has arrived at Feeling Sheepish CG today for the One Day Friendly match between Feeling Sheepish and Mike Whitney's afro!.

Still an hour to go in FTP time - I'm going to go spray the back lawn with weed'n'feed - Good luck Alex  ;D

Master Q

Boomz

I'm not dooing very well against ML 5/79 from 23 overs chasing 166...

chrisuzz

End of over 34 (3 runs) - Weekend Wookies(119-4). 104 runs required from 16 overs. RR 3.50 RRR 6.50
C. Williams 0 (0b) , M. McPhillamy 28 (47b) , E. Haydar 7-0-22-2

I think ill win it :)

McRooster

Feeling Sheepish v Mike Whitney's afro! >> Scorecard

Result: Mike Whitney's afro! won by 72 runs
Toss: Mike Whitney's afro! won the toss and elected to bat.
Man of the match: Atriðr Hjaldrgoð (3 points), Anthony Hogg (2), Percival Sayers (1)

Thanks Alex for the game, I've been out most of the day - going to read back the commentary now  ;D

chrisuzz

Master Q

Rooster you have a really good team. Taken down R&B and now Alex. Now you have a very hard task of taking down either Reesbr or Shaggy.

Zz well done to you too.

Boomz

so that means I'm up against ZZ next? should be good :)

Master Q

chrisuzz

I guess it does im hoping to have some new talent in by the time i play u ;) 8)

Boomz

So am I... A new keeper for starters :P

McRooster

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 24, 2010, 04:27:42 PM
so that means I'm up against ZZ next? should be good :)
Tough game BOOMZ - Zz beat me by 7 wickets in a friendly the other week.

reesbr or Shaggy hey?, that's like asking West Coast to beat Geelong or Collingwood - not going to happen, but will be fun  ;D

Master Q

Don't think so Mc, you have made some really good Pick-Up, especially that opener of yours.

Alex7089

Yeah that guy is freakin' unstoppable :o

chrisuzz

hoping to have a gun wristy in by then who is also a decent batter, i havent been buying many players at the moment and when i do they are usually youth players