Main Menu

Spring Cup Rules and Draw

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Just looked at the challenge date and it will actually run on the same day as Alex and CF's match so we CAN play ahead of Sunday, therefore I have cleared my schedule and re-issued it for Thursday  :P

EDIT : It's now saying Sunday, so unless he's got another game now on Thursday he's accepted or he hasn't clicked acceptance on my cancellation from previous then we can't play until we either both lose or membership allows Wookie to allocate me a spot next Thursday? FMFTP  :P

8-6 Suited

Awesome. I will make sure Leon accepts it then.

Master Q, I just did the projections now for Round 2's games. I dislike them especially for my game against reesbr but fair is fair lol

Remembering from the first page, the list of options for pitch and weather numbered, it goes as such...

Pitch:

1 Sticky   
2 Uneven   
3 Green   
4 Hard   
5 Flat   
6 Slow   
7 Dry   
8 Crumbling   

Weather:

1 Hot
2 Humid
3 Sunny
4 Cloudy
5 Windy
6 Overcast

The random generator thing gave me these.

Pitch

Weather

So Round 2 conditions will be:

Pitch: Sticky
Weather: Overcast

8-6 Suited

I'll get him to cancel both of the challenges and send you one tomorrow after work as I believe he is asleep now.

Boomz

so do I wait till after the last match to challenge?

8-6 Suited

Honestly, I have no idea what is happening. Q will tell us when we can start challenging but for those of us who can, perhaps starting to get them sent off and organized will be good.

Boomz

Yeah coz I think my pav membership is about to end & my friend also wants to challenge me....

McRooster

As too am I thou shortly be  ;)

Night all.

roo boys!

I can challlenge at free will :)

chrisuzz

TheWookie

i challenged ya McRooster... For tomorrow.

now when is the next round of the cup starting

McRooster

Accepted Wookie  ;)

Looking forward to it - with three changes, see how they go!

Alex7089

The random understood and we have arranged to re-meet next Thursday, meanwhile I have challenged Mc for this Sunday at my home ground (I won by more) with overcast conditions and a sticky pitch.

Has everyone organised their match/sent a challenge?

Boomz

I haven't yet... I'm not sure who gets home ground in mine but I'm not fussed so I'll challenge ML to play at his ground...

EDIT: I've challenged him for Sunday (24th) at his ground in Sticky & Overcast conditions :)

MajorLazer

I accepted the match BOOMZ.
You should win though.

Boomz

haha nah it should be pretty close ML...

Home John Howard's Coathangers
Away Gunz n Rozez
Ground John Howard Oval
Match One Day Friendly
Date    24 Okt 10 00:00
Weather Overcast
Pitch   Sticky