Main Menu

Spring Cup Rules and Draw

Started by Master Q, October 06, 2010, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Well we would never want to serve him that then would we Alex! ::) ::)

Alex7089

No that would be terribly mean...
How does he like Earl Grey?

McRooster

He is a fan of 'My name is Earl' and is a believer that every Grey cloud has a silver lining  :P

Alex7089

Ah so Earl Grey it is :)
I hope he enjoys it ;D

Would he like a cookie with it or does he prefer pancakes?

McRooster

Canadian pancakes - liked the taste of them the other day!  ;)

Bacon and Maple Syrup atop a 3 stack - yum! :P

Mike Pyke has them before every game  :D

Alex7089

Yeah, people who by maple flavored syrup irritate me. Real Canadian Maple Syrup is the only way to go 8)
Costs about 3 times as much but well worth it :)

Master Q

Winner of Game 1 v Winner of Game 2 and so on Shaggy. Also, I hope you are going to redo the Conditions and Pitches.

8-6 Suited

Yeah I will do that as soon as Round 1 is fully completed. No point jus yet as challenging isn't going to be done until its finished anyway.

Damn, I did get the hard side of the draw lol

8-6 Suited

Oh and Reecbr won his match against Hawka by 8 wickets. So I guess, when you finalize the matches for Round 2 Q, I will get the pitches and weather stuff done and can start doing the challenges.

Alex7089

I think Me V CF is the only match to come right? The winner goes on to play Mc?

8-6 Suited

I thought you guys had already played Alex? When is your game?

Alex7089

Thursday :-\
Not behind though as matches are on every Sunday for those without Pav membership...

roo boys!

Alex7089

No I only have membership until the 19th so tonight will be my last night :'( :'(

8-6 Suited

I have membership but in a Knockout comp now as well for Thursday, so Sunday will be my only days until I lose in that now.

Perhaps we can get Round 2 out of the way this Sunday. No one got matches on for it? I think its the 24th.