Main Menu

Tambling to Adelaide?

Started by CrowsFan, October 05, 2010, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Just discovered that the crows might be making a move for Tambling. Please tell me this is a joke! The guy is rubbish!!!

DG

yeah, apparently for the nathan bock comp pick. I dont think it will be that bad, in fact could be a great pick up.  ;)

Maca24

Quote from: DG on October 05, 2010, 01:39:14 AM
yeah, apparently for the nathan bock comp pick. I dont think it will be that bad, in fact could be a great pick up.  ;)
im not sure. hopefully can improve at a different club. mite just need some oppurtunity.

Hawka

And its offical

QuoteThe Tigers will receive two NAB AFL Draft selections in return for the 24-year-old; a compensation pick at the end of the first round and a third-round pick, which currently sits at No.50.

roo boys!

CRAZY! :o

Well done Tigers though :P

DazBurg

Quote from: roo boys! on October 06, 2010, 07:56:25 PM
CRAZY! :o

Well done Tigers though :P
yup Adelaide  got bent over on that one
even if he turns it on next year his current value doesn't equal that

Hawka

McRooster

Even if you polish a turd.....it's still a turd  :P

Tambling not worth gambling on. >:(

Crows recruitment was supposed to get better when James Fantasia left, it seems his legacy lives on.....Look out Craigy - I'm gonna hurl!!

Kazahkstan

CrowsFan

I thought adelaide were going to improve next year. Now not so sure if he makes it in their 22

McRooster

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 06, 2010, 08:04:46 PM
I thought adelaide were going to improve next year. Now not so sure if he makes it in their 22
Probably end up like Cameron Cloke at Port Power - play a bit pre season and never be in the 22 agreed..... unless INJURY gets us again  >:(

nas

Quote from: McRooster on October 06, 2010, 08:14:44 PM
Probably end up like Cameron Cloke at Port Power - play a bit pre season and never be in the 22 agreed..... unless INJURY gets us again  >:(

Cloke was supposed to be a back up for Brogan but with the kids coming on didn't happen, so in reply could he turn into a Rodan?

CrowsFan

From what I read they are thinking of turning him in to a player running off half back. Don't really think we need that type of player at the moment though...

McRooster

Quote from: naste on October 06, 2010, 08:20:56 PM
Quote from: McRooster on October 06, 2010, 08:14:44 PM

Cloke was supposed to be a back up for Brogan but with the kids coming on didn't happen, so in reply could he turn into a Rodan?
I like that spin naste - definately a glass half full idea  8)

I'd be surprised if you ever left a glass half full though mate   ;)

p.s. wasn't comparing the two players , just the two spud trades  :P

Hawka

tambling could b rely rely good or rely rely fail