Main Menu

FTP FanFooty Spring Cup

Started by Master Q, October 04, 2010, 04:58:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheWookie

Hey Q, the Light guy who signed up for the forums just before Leon did was another guy from FTP. I gave him the information to get here, perhaps you can message him ingame as I can't get onto my account.

His Manager name is Light.

Master Q

Ok Cool. Hope he is showing you how to use the forum  ;)

By the way Shaggy, get another one of your friends onto this forum  ;D

QuoteHey Q, the Light guy who signed up for the forums just before Leon did was another guy from FTP. I gave him the information to get here, perhaps you can message him ingame as I can't get onto my account.

Ok, what exactly do you want me to send him. Show Wookie how to send PM's, send me what you want me to do etc...

TheWookie

Yeah I am showing him.

Light randomly sends out challenges to people, so I told him to come here if he wants good games against people as we do leagues and such. he may be interested in joining out Spring Cup... Seems like a rather decent team.

Master Q

Ok good, that'll take up the last spot. I'll think about it, I don't see him coming on a lot, and I'm sure Rooster will want to play...

TheWookie

Light only just signed up for the forums. Either way, im open. :)

Anyway Im off now, but yeah... Was just an option.

Master Q

Alex7089

Hmm, I think we should give Mc a bit more of a chance, but the more the merrier!
We could always ask Valk or CC to come and that would make 18 if it is easier to work with...

McRooster

Knock Knock ;)

Open the door and I'm in  ;D

roo boys!

Master Q

Sorry to others, but I think we should keep it at 16. That's all we need, we'll be ready to go soon.

We can't lift it to 18, as half of 18 is 9  :P So we'll have to go to 20, which means we need an extra 4 people, sure we could try get Valk and CC, but then who else? That's pretty much everyone.

roo boys!

16 is good IMO, got pretty much everyone

HillHero13

Master Q

Yep. Don't worry, there will be more comps soon, plus, some of the guys who made there teams in the past 10 days have no chance  :P

HillHero13

Master Q

Guys, I'll start preparing tomorrow.

Survivors On  :P Cya!