Main Menu

FTP FF Friendly League - Knockout

Started by Alex7089, October 03, 2010, 09:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

what are the DT and Sc boards. i am not a follower of AFL though. i am rugby league, cricket, nba and nfl

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 30, 2010, 12:16:11 PM
what are the DT and Sc boards. i am not a follower of AFL though. i am rugby league, cricket, nba and nfl
On the front page of the site cookie. We all play Dream Team (DT) and Supercoach (SC). They are AFL fantasy competitions. That's what this site is all about primarily.

cookie311993

that will make it relatively hard for me then. how can i discuss that if it isnt AFL season. The Gold Coast Suns are gonna be my AFL team. i will start to follow it more. Use to be a big dons fan. with Hird,Long, Loyd. Beating melbourne in 2000, the losing lions 2001. never regrouped since then. lost interest in AFL after 2001 premiership loss

Alex7089

Yeah this is a football site ;)
Of course you would qualify Hilly ::)
You have been a big contributor to FF for a couple of seasons now.

Cookie there is still a fair bit of talk about pre-season and teams for 2011.

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 30, 2010, 12:29:07 PM
that will make it relatively hard for me then. how can i discuss that if it isnt AFL season. The Gold Coast Suns are gonna be my AFL team. i will start to follow it more. Use to be a big dons fan. with Hird,Long, Loyd. Beating melbourne in 2000, the losing lions 2001. never regrouped since then. lost interest in AFL after 2001 premiership loss
Well people are still discussing prospects for next season etc on those boards including the AFL boards.

cookie311993

yeah i know that alex. i am not the biggest AFL follower as never really had a team. but a fan of G. Ablett and will follow the Gold Coast Suns. go the suns though. how can i go up in rankings as well. i have posted over 250 times but i wont change in levels

Fletch74

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 30, 2010, 12:31:38 PM
yeah i know that alex. i am not the biggest AFL follower as never really had a team. but a fan of G. Ablett and will follow the Gold Coast Suns. go the suns though. how can i go up in rankings as well. i have posted over 250 times but i wont change in levels
I responded to your query on the Feedback thread

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23067.0.html

cookie311993

cheers for that fletch i have been looking at it and i now understand more about FanFooty forums