Main Menu

FTP FF Friendly League - Knockout

Started by Alex7089, October 03, 2010, 09:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Alex7089

Welcome Wookie, hope to see you become a regular ;)

roo boys!

Hey WW! *turns to Shaggy..."a Richmond supporter?"

;) ;D

only joking of course :D

8-6 Suited

I like to be friends with people whos teams go no where. Makes me feel a lot better about myself. :D

Alex7089

That is a shame I know some really nice Essendon supporters you might of liked but oh well :P

roo boys!

cookie311993

i am happy to help some of yous out if yous need. i have helped Bratpack, and dazburg and i am sure they thought it was worthwhile. The first 3 members to message me in-the-game with questions and asking me to mentor them will receive mentorship from me to help there team get better.

Alex7089

That is mighty generous of you cookie ;)

bomberboy0618

bump.
Who won the comp?
or was this the spring cup?

roo boys!

Alex7089

Got replaced by the Spring Cup which reesbr won.

McRooster

I must say, I say, I say  :P - I missed reading this thread, looked like a good format AFEV  8)

Master Q

Yep, the Spring Cup replaced it. Wasn't an official comp though. I'm planning that we'll only have 2 Comps a Year, the FanFooty World Cup and the FanFooty Spring Cup (Which will become Official). Unsure when the World Cup will take place, if we want it to take place earlier someone with a lot of Credits will have to pay for it or people(s) need to donate me a few credits...

Boomz

How many credits does it cost to make a comp?

Master Q

Don't worry BOOMZ, I've found out a way, but if you don't like the format it'll cost more.

Actually I can pay for it. We can start organising it now, but he can only start in Mid-Feb, and I need a team. Anyone wanna help out, don't need to pay a cent...