Unlikely
4 (7.1%)
No
2 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Hawka

He got high 30 dt points not sure on sc  :-\

Barlow 21

First game 12 possies in the first half so he would have had 24 for the game.

Damoz Merry Men

Did have him, but after his NAB Cup Scores, NOOOO

hawk_88

Quote from: Damoz Merry Men on February 20, 2011, 12:00:04 PM
Did have him, but after his NAB Cup Scores, NOOOO

Read into NAB form too closely at your own peril.

roo boys!

I was pretty happy with his NAB Cup job. He's still a lock :)

Crushemall

LOCK thats a big Yes $185,100 hope the knee holds up ACL's can be tough to come back from fingers crossed for the lad may be this years Barlow huge upside

dylsta05

Crushemall

Have to be wary of players returning from ACL injuries but if all he needs to do is average above 70 in SC then he will be a must have. If used strategically can be the difference between winning and losing

MightyLions

troy87

Guys i was at the Freo and Crows game at Thebarton Oval and i would not consider Otten a lock in the crows side for R1.

I'm a Crows supporter and he looks like he needs a bit more time to find his form.

Crows plan on using him as a Mid and he didnt even produce enough to warrant selection as a mid considering we were missing - Scott Thompson, Van Berlo, Vince and Richard Douglas all of which would be selcected ahead of him.

I do not have him currently and i think you could do better starting another GC player like Coad.

dylsta05

to be honest i read about the game and he got in their best?

troy87

Where did you read that?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/108476/default.aspx

Remebering that Otten played a full match compared to some others like Mackay.

Will be interesting to see how he goes over the next few weeks prior to lockout.

dylsta05

CROWS v FREO

Rory Sloane ($366,000 mid) was best afield as the Crows cruised to a 74-point win, although the Dockers don’t seem to be taking this pre-season thing seriously.

Matthew Pavlich ($483,300 fwd) only played a half and Aaron Sandilands was rested along with David Mundy, Stephen Hill and Michael Barlow, who is yet to resume after his broken leg.

There were big ticks for both of Adelaide’s Brodies â€" Brodie Martin ($281,000 mid) and Brodie Smith ($123,600 def) â€" Andy Otten ($185,100 def) was again among the best and 28-year-old SANFL recruit Ian Callinan ($91,700 fwd) looked dangerous up forward, snagging one goal and missing a couple more he should have kicked.

Chris Knights ($237,500 fwd) was a bit rusty in his first run for the year.

For the Dockers, everyone’s favourite mature-age recruit Tendai Mzungu ($110,200 fwd/mid) didn’t do his selection chances any harm while draftee Viv Michie ($103,600 fwd) impressed up forward.

Bernie Vince, Scott Thompson and Nathan van Berlo sat out for the Crows.

herald sun
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/your-supercoach-form-guide/story-e6frf9jf-1226013038556?from=public_rss

troy87

I think you can read to much into that.

Crows and Freo both undermanned.Considering the Crows punished Freo you could have said anyone of the Crows players were in the best.

I think the Crows will be over cautious with Otten. Just not convinced he is a safe as most people think. Every team i read on Rate My Team has him but i think they should look more closely before lockout.

dylsta05

i see where your coming from, if i read to much into it (which i did) i think you might have taken the game seriously, if it says his was one of their best then why isnt it worth picking him?