Main Menu

UCI World Championships - Go Hide In A Cave

Started by Alex7089, October 02, 2010, 08:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

ARGH. Stupid bike racing, half the streets of Geelong have been cut off including a lot of the main ones. It makes it impossible to get anywhere :|
To get to the other side of Geelong you have to drive AROUND Geelong and it takes about as long as it normally would to get to Melbourne :'(
I HATE IT.
I mean, what if they did this in Melbourne? They cut off the CBD & Bridge Street or something people would be going crazy but it doesn't matter for Geelong ::)

Also, they cut off the frickin' entrance to the train station! WTH????????????????

roo boys!

Cos no-one cares about Geelong ;)

that must be terrible though, but at least look on the positive side, you spend the whole time with not much to do, just spend a few days on the computer :P

Alex7089

Yeah that is pretty much what I have done. I am even ahead of HP in time online :o

roo boys!

Wow, I still don't have very high time online :(

Alex7089

You will get there :)
Quite soon I think *checks*
You are 26 hours behind...

roo boys!

Oh ok, that's just two days straight if you only come on for a few hours here and there :P

BratPack

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on October 02, 2010, 10:22:22 AM
Yeah that is pretty much what I have done. I am even ahead of HP in time online :o
Bout time ;).

roo boys!

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 02, 2010, 12:15:57 PM
Quote from: Alex7089 on October 02, 2010, 10:22:22 AM
Bout time ;).
Nowhere near in posts though ;)