Main Menu

almost there

Started by dylsta05, October 01, 2010, 04:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

100 posts gets you to next rank. Happens like that until you reach 1000 aka Coach 8).

MajorLazer

ok at least i'm sort of close to moving up in the world of fanfooty

Justin Bieber

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 01, 2010, 10:06:49 PM
How many posts so that I upgrade from bootstudder????
Still a good 61 posts away though :(. Post a little in the fantasy sections and Team sections and you'll breeze through 8).

MajorLazer, the site grows on you ;). Soon you'll be addicted to this as you are for FTP :P.

Alex7089

This site is more addicting than FaceBook.
Zuckerburg should not be rich, m0nty should! *waves torch*

MajorLazer

Yer it is addicting too bad holidays finish soon. So much homework everyday. No time for posting

Justin Bieber

Yeah. FTP became a craze when everybody had time :P.

P.S Nice choice in football team ML ;). You have good taste in EPL ;D.

MajorLazer

Yer i no we've started off ok been a bit lucky in a couple games

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

Loss of O'Neil and Milner has hurt a bit. Not to mention the early injury to Agbon :(.

MajorLazer

Yer i really liked milner but we should do ok now that agbon is getting fit

Justin Bieber

I really liked Milner and was thrilled when we signed him from Newcastle. Sad to see him go but we got Ireland in exchange. Not a bad pick up :).

At least we kept Young. Still my fav from Villa :-*.

MajorLazer

Yer Ireland should do ok. I think we need to start giving Guzan some games occasionally because Friedel is old

Justin Bieber

Guzan could be solid. Reckon trial him later in the season if the season is gone or if we are stuck. Cup games could also work for him.

Why the hell isn't Cuellar getting games? He was a stone with Dunne back there last season. Now he's lost his spot :(.

MajorLazer

I'm not sure why he isn't playing but at least we're in the top half so far but it's still early

Justin Bieber

Yeah. All we could ask for is to fight for a spot to play in Europe next season. Defence is where our game is built from. Not sure why they are leaving him and Collins out for Warnock and Young. Both have been good without being great. Would like to see at least 1 of those guys come in.