Will you select Danger again?

Locked In
On the Short List
50/50
Upgrade Target
Unlikely
NO

Junktimer

i reckon the kid has potential and could one day be a supercoach premium.

however i think that he needs another year or two and after being burned by him this year, it is unlikely i will be selecting him next year.

brodman_18

Its pretty simple really. If you get him your stupid.
Don't do it. No. Do it. Please

ossie85

Danger has serious star potential, not that stupid to get him. 3rd year = break out?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2010, 10:54:25 AM

Stayed away from Danger (thankfully) in 2010. Think I will pass, but any player with MPP will get a serious look at, so you never know.
So did I along with Zbell.

He does have star potential, but will he reach it next year is the Million dollar question. He is Unlikely for me as I don't bye into his hype just yet.

Knowall

Im not sure he burn ppl last year he increased his average by about 10 (thats pretty good) pretty good considering he had two freak injuries which effected his scoring in those games and the following.
Hes sure to have a true breakout year,  maybe its 2011 or 2012  but i dont want to not have him when it comes around. 
At a fairly attractive price im going to take him i think. I reckon he can average 80 next year, if he does better he may be a keeper.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: ossie85 on December 03, 2010, 07:54:28 PM

Danger has serious star potential, not that stupid to get him. 3rd year = break out?
agreed maybe 4th year breakout tho...
id rather pay extra to wait and see than take a gamble on him

Barlow 21

Quote from: Knowall on January 10, 2011, 12:12:27 AM
Im not sure he burn ppl last year he increased his average by about 10 (thats pretty good) pretty good considering he had two freak injuries which effected his scoring in those games and the following.
Hes sure to have a true breakout year,  maybe its 2011 or 2012  but i dont want to not have him when it comes around. 
At a fairly attractive price im going to take him i think. I reckon he can average 80 next year, if he does better he may be a keeper.
He could easily work out for you as his rotten luck may have plagued his scores.

enzedder

50/50 for mine...if he has MPP and i can squeeze him in with a good balance of premiums and rookies I will....one of my last selections depending on the $ situation.

enzedder

Quote from: Barlow 21 on January 10, 2011, 09:32:18 AM
Quote from: Knowall on January 10, 2011, 12:12:27 AM
He could easily work out for you as his rotten luck may have plagued his scores.
I agree. His poor scores were due to injury/coming back from injury. With MPP and host other F/Mid MPPs he will be popular...without MPP he isn't so attractive.

TOM15

Absolute champion, deffinatley a brownlow contender in years to come  ;D

MTTY

Still may pick him it depends on nab, Fantasy Freako believes he will be the next Ablett its just when he is ripe for the picking

Crushemall

Surely he can't have a year like last year if he moves into the mids isn't he going to increase possibly to 100 avg I think he's almost a lock at that price

Colley Dogs

Lock, for 3 reasons: MPP, Price, and the fact that half the fantasy world have written him off.

Alex7089

I must agree with Sonny here. He seems to be the forgotten cheapie.

• Great NAB form, with 2 big tons
  • 3rd year, often a breakout. Could be this season or next but when he does he will average 100+ and I don't want to miss out on that.
  • With Adelaide's veterans moving on, he is likely to get more of a shot, in the midfield he will score well

All you people saying he burned you last year and you won't touch him again, I must ask. Why do you think he struggled last year? And why did you pick him? Second year rule. 2 freak injuries slowed him down a lot and I think he will be a bit more wary of the goal posts this season so, hop on!

Don't Panic.
Regards, Alex.

Crushemall

Injury prone and will have to be monitored if looks like increasing significantly can easily downgrade to him but can't be trysted as a starter and far from a keeper