50/50
Upgrade Target
Unlikely
NO

Fletch74

Patrick Dangerfield

2010 Stats

Games: 19
Total Score: 1328 (Ranked 198th overall, 101st amongst midfielders,44th amongst forwards)
Average Score: 69.89 (Ranked 264th overall, 135th amongst midfielders, 64th amongst forwards)
High: 118 (Round 11)
Low: 33 (Round 3)
Standard Deviation: 22.39
Centuries: 1 out of 19
Starting Price: $332,700
High Price: $392,100 (round 16)
Lowest Price: $284,000 (round 22)

Summary:

One of the major expected Cash Cows for 2010! But he didn’t live up to the expectations that we all had of him.

Did he burn you? Or, did you get rid of him early and reap the benefits of someone else.

His MPP status meant that a lot of people relied on him probably too much! Had a really poor finish to the season as well, averaging less than 50 for his last 4 games of the season.

The Crystal Ball:

Based on last year's magic number
Price: $371,200

Based on m0nty's fanplanner
Price: $353,500

Position: FWD/MID

With the retirement of some of Adelaide’s old-timers, he’s sure to get more of a run in the midfield, which surely means he will score better this year...

Decision:

With Danger likely to remain as a MPP, he will definitely be in a lot of teams again. Surely, this year looms as his breakout year? He will be on my short list, perhaps more so for a position in the forward line, than as a midfielder.

Will you risk him again?

DazBurg

not sure had him in 2009 didn't get him in 2010 can be up and down though does have talent 50/50 atm but if he stays mpp might win a spot maybe

oh hell i dunno am undecided...lol

ossie85

Stayed away from Danger (thankfully) in 2010. Think I will pass, but any player with MPP will get a serious look at, so you never know.

benjy251090

close to a lock, mainly coz he will be playing more mids than forward next year, also mpp helps :)

MiGZ

definately with those retirements, should increase his average by 15ppg minimum.

reesbr

Bosh

Yeah I'm Looking at him should get at great run now big guns are gone.

ronl

Thankfully, I got rid of him early in 2010, along with his partner in crime, Kurt Tippett.  He simply doesn't get enough of the ball, and I'm not sure anything much will change this year, even with Adelaides' mass exodus.  If he mends his ways and starts tearing things apart and I need an emergency upgrade because of LTI or something he might get looked at.  Otherwise, NO.

brodman_18

dylsta05

i had him last year i dont think his bad, couple more years tho

i

Barlow 21

Quote from: ossie85 on October 01, 2010, 10:54:25 AM

Stayed away from Danger (thankfully) in 2010. Think I will pass, but any player with MPP will get a serious look at, so you never know.
+10000000000000

BoredSaint

Unlikely for me.. like the way he plays but just doesnt get enough points..

Barlow 21

Is a real hard nut, and at the start of the year scored well. Had a 85 average before round 4.

Maca24

yea i will wait and see. had him last year and wasnt to happy. so will watch him in NAB cup

Bosh

Quote from: Maca24 on October 02, 2010, 06:10:12 PM
yea i will wait and see. had him last year and wasnt to happy. so will watch him in NAB cup
Yesh