Started by MTTY, September 30, 2010, 07:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MTTY

Is there any players your looking to bring in if they move clubs in trade week

Justin Bieber

Charman is one.
Houli maybe another.
Gamble on my radar.
Could look at Walker as well but has a past full of injuries :-\.

MTTY

One player i've looked at is Pat Vezpremi(14th Draft pick 2006 by memory)
Always thought he wasn't given a fair go for a first round pick and i also like him as a player hopefully gets a full season with a new club

Justin Bieber

He usually gets hyped up by some guys pre season although he doesn't actually play :P. Could be on to watch if he moves teams. Also Ben McKinley if he moves. Both have the potential and a move could help them.

MTTY

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2010, 07:18:58 PM
He usually gets hyped up by some guys pre season although he doesn't actually play :P. Could be on to watch if he moves teams. Also Ben McKinley if he moves. Both have the potential and a move could help them.
Yeah i just don't get Sydney two quality young players picked in the 1st round in different years(Vezpremi and Johnston) yet they don't get games i mean for Johnston there was a reason for two or so years with injury

Hawka

probaly wont pick mckinely even if he moves considerin charman,gamble but not sure bout vesipremi

Justin Bieber

Quote from: MTTY on September 30, 2010, 07:27:01 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2010, 07:18:58 PM
Yeah i just don't get Sydney two quality young players picked in the 1st round in different years(Vezpremi and Johnston) yet they don't get games i mean for Johnston there was a reason for two or so years with injury
Looked into Johnston a bit last off season. Looked to be good but didn't get a game. With Jetta and TDL coming in, doubt either one of them will fit into the line up anytime soon.

Would be interested if they move. Johnston could go well as he would be rookie priced.

MiGZ

Johnston will come into the team once Bradshaw either retires or gets injured. Hes KPP so his time is now, hes got bucket hands. Vezpremi on the other hand is very lazy and thats the reason why hes not playing.

Maca24

Quote from: MiGZ on October 01, 2010, 11:52:17 PM
Johnston will come into the team once Bradshaw either retires or gets injured. Hes KPP so his time is now, hes got bucket hands. Vezpremi on the other hand is very lazy and thats the reason why hes not playing.
so should we be considering vezpremi for supercoach?

Boomz

Mitch Clark if he goes to freo and is MPP :P

Maca24

Quote from: BOOMZ on October 03, 2010, 04:39:04 PM
i think freo should get him. they could play him with pav in the forward line.

hawk_88

Would be great for Freo. Up forward drawing a defender away from Pav and rotating into the Ruck to give Sandi a break.

BoredSaint

Quote from: hawk_88 on October 03, 2010, 05:20:11 PM

Would be great for Freo. Up forward drawing a defender away from Pav and rotating into the Ruck to give Sandi a break.
but freo already have johnson doing that role??? do they need another part time ruckman/fwd??

hawk_88

Quote from: BoredSaint on October 03, 2010, 05:26:23 PM
but freo already have johnson doing that role??? do they need another part time ruckman/fwd??

Johnson can also play as a key defender and they will need him back there now Taz is heading back to Victoria.

Hawka

clark is a beta ruck then johnson