Things you have done with famous sports people..?

Started by HillHero13, September 30, 2010, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 05, 2010, 11:57:06 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on October 05, 2010, 11:53:02 AM
Wow Mc, you fit the bill to be included in that famous list.

Best thing I've ever done is meet Paul Salmon when he bought a car from where I worked :)
You're not a used car salesman are you fletch? :P
Lol, would you trust me if I told you??

CrowsFan

Quote from: Fletch74 on October 05, 2010, 12:03:33 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on October 05, 2010, 11:57:06 AM
Quote from: Fletch74 on October 05, 2010, 11:53:02 AM
Wow Mc, you fit the bill to be included in that famous list.

Best thing I've ever done is meet Paul Salmon when he bought a car from where I worked :)
You're not a used car salesman are you fletch? :P
Lol, would you trust me if I told you??
Haha depends what the answer is...

Fletch74

No, I'm not, but I've worked with a fair few in my time, so they might rub off on me...

CrowsFan

Haha good enough then. I still trust you. I was going to have to have a look at your soccer spreadsheet if you said you were :P

Fletch74

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 05, 2010, 12:09:58 PM
Haha good enough then. I still trust you. I was going to have to have a look at your soccer spreadsheet if you said you were :P
Now you know why you lost last week :P

CrowsFan

Haha I knew there was something fishy about the result. I mean me losing is absurd!

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on October 05, 2010, 12:00:41 AM
Junior Footy and Cricket for 8 years with Martin Pike, junior footy also with Josh Francou and Scott Bamford.
Close mates with Paul Rogers (Basketballer) for 7 years.
My Grandma used to baby sit Dean Brogan.
Drank beers with Nova Peris and friends in Darwin after she attended a work show of mine (all Gold medals hanging around my neck).
Trained with Wayne Carey at North Adelaide.
I have Ian Healey, Shane Warne, Mark Taylor, Michael Slater, Steve Waugh (Ashes Diary) books all signed (Warney one signed by him in the front and the entire rest of the team in the back).
Just this weekend had Brennon Dowrick  , Australias first ever Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist Gymnast (1990 Pommel Horse) medal in my hands and had photo taken.
Played golf with Glenn Joyner - PGA proffessional and from One HD Channel.
Had entire Crows team sign a Sherrin Footy for a sick work colleague (now deceased  :'() - took ages to get done, had to attend alot of training sessions.
Met Travis Dodd and got signed actual jersey from Asian Cup final, then sold it at Auction for Charity-through Nick Bianco, former United major sponsor.
Brett Maher sold me coffee a week ago at his new franchise 'Muzz Buzz'
Served Xavier Clarke in my shop in Darwin +  Wayne Weidemann, Graham Cornes, Rhett Biglands, Mark Davis, Mark Naley in Adelaide shop.
Drank beers with Rodney Robran at members bar at AAMI coz I told him my number used to be 20 and he paid!
I am in Barry Robran tribute video taking out Jonathan Robran  ;D
Held Wanganeen goaless in Pizza Hut Cup in high school.

...there's more too  ;D
And you showered (literally, not the swear word ::) ) with him too :D

McRooster

Yep, that's right RB - strange you should remember that   :o

....and I can add Aaron Baddeley and Peter Lonard signing my Ford Australian Open hat after I played with them in a pro-am. 8)

roo boys!

I remember everything Rooster ;)

well that's a lie, my parents say I have incredible memory but I am very selective, I forget the simplest of things :P

McRooster

roo boys!

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on October 05, 2010, 08:34:33 PM
No Gay Lawyers for me thanks ;)
LOL !  ;D
Naaghh I meant for the card counting - since you remember everything!

You could be the next PokerStar!  8)

roo boys!

Only Warnie stands in the way of my poker dreams, can we just get brodman to stir him up? :P

McRooster

Quote from: roo boys! on October 05, 2010, 08:46:21 PM
Only Warnie stands in the way of my poker dreams, can we just get brodman to stir him up? :P
Is he a Gay Lawyer?

*Seinfeld quote* - Not that there's anything wrong with that  ;D

roo boys!