Things you have done with famous sports people..?

Started by HillHero13, September 30, 2010, 04:57:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I had an old friend who had try outs at West Ham a few years back.

roo boys!

A kid at my school who is 16 or something did a similar thing Zz....

Alex7089

I was not counting you R&B. My school is rather sports orientated. Sports and speeches is their way of doing it :P

roo boys!

I know, because I don't count, and I knew you weren't :P

Mine is VERY sports orientated, Josh Toy goes to our school, + many many others.

benjy251090

BratPack

benjy251090

Quote from: BratPack on September 30, 2010, 10:07:40 PM
Quote from: benjy251090 on September 30, 2010, 07:50:25 PM
tony shaw used to be my footy coach

I'm sorry  :P
he is a really nice guy :) i went through all primary school in his youngest daughters class, they are a really nice modest family, i also used to work with that same daughter at bakers delight :P

brodman_18

Played footy WITH: Daryl White, Chris Scott, Clarke Keating, and a few other while they were playing resies coming back from injury. Met all the boys from that golden lions era, used to drink with them.
Nearly got in a punch up with: Shane Warne, Wendal Sailor and Tim Notting.
I'm a bit of a has been now tho.

Justin Bieber

Sound like a well known man up in Brisbane brodman ;).

That's some names to get in a punch on with. Sailor :o. What did you do to start them up?

brodman_18

Sailor stood on my foot while I was waiting in line at the bar at Regatta. I told him to watch where he was standing and he did the whole "do you know who I am?" thing. I told I knew who he was but that didn't give him the right to stand on top of people. He fired up, we nearly went toe to toe, and Corey Parker hosed it down. 10 mins Later Wendal had bought me and all my mates drinks and was all buddy buddy.

Notting I just plain don't like and said something he objected to. I backed down that time because it was just after the 2002 premiership and it would have ruined the night.

Warnie, I took a picture of hime to show my sister (she is a massive Shane Warne fan) he had a girl on each arm and massively objected to me taking his picture as he was still married at the time. He made me delete it and did the hard point on the chest thing to try and intimidate me.

Justin Bieber

At least Sailor made up for the little argument ;).

You could of made some dough with that photo of Warne :P.

brodman_18

Sailor fired right up but something clicked over in his head and all of a sudden had his arm around me offering to buy me drinks. Didn't want to be on the news I think. With Warnie I apologised and said sorry mate my sister is a big fan, he was a White Goodman about the entire situation tho.

brodman_18

The best story would have to be from 2003. I had won a state league premiership in U/18s and was at the pub having a beer with Mal Micheal and Justin Leppitch and one of my team mates was sitting a couple of meters away having a beer with Martin Pyke. All was quiet , and Pykie was tanked. All of a sudden we just hear a very loud DON'T flowerING TOUCH ME! I look over and my mate was rubbing Pykies bald head. Pykie gets up swinging at my mate and Leppitch and Mal had to run over and hold him back. Bouncers came and threw all of us out. Classic Lions hey day. Don't see them out anywhere in Brissy much anymore.

Justin Bieber

Oh Sh*t :o.

Note to self: Never Touch a Drunk Bald Man's Head.

roo boys!