Main Menu

Name That Movie!!

Started by CrowsFan, September 28, 2010, 03:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on September 29, 2010, 08:02:07 PM
I've been stalking Alex ;)

He was at the local nets from 12:00 to 5:00, practiced his batting, mainly cover drives and straight drives...
That is disturbing...
OK, how many people did I bowl?
I do like to come forward although I play a good cut and have sent many a pulls for 6.

roo boys!

Have you seen the commentary on FTP about that?

Like, so and so is normally a good hooker.....

Was I right?  :o :o :o

Rightio, you bowled the same guy 3 times, another guy once...... ???

McRooster

Inside the line for me, if its a bit short - pull it away quickly, on a length - tickle it around the corner, too full - cow corner here she comes!

CF you're in trouble hey?  ;)

roo boys!

I love those shots down to cow corner, I still remember in under 12s you had to retire at 25 so I always got to 24 and took the big hoist for 6, sometime bounced for four, only got out like this about twice ;D

Alex7089

Something China...

Nearly R&B I bowled three different people, one would of been caught behind, another hit is straight into the roof, would of been c&b.

LOL Nice R&B.
Yep I remember in under 13's retiring at 30, rest of the team collapsed came in and made my first 50 ;D

roo boys!

I made 31 in under 10's when you had to retire at 21, got 31 from 6 or 7 balls ;D

CrowsFan

Alex7089

Under 10's was easy. Seriously, every ball bounced about 5 times and was easy to go the cow pull or slog.

Fun :P

roo boys!

with our rules when someone got out they were like, ahh nah he can bat until he has had enough, so when i got 8 wickets from my 2 overs none of them counted :P :P

McRooster

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2010, 08:18:14 PM
Quote from: McRooster on September 29, 2010, 08:13:37 PM
Haha sure am. Any hints?
Alex knows it I think - hidden clue back a couple of posts  ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: McRooster on September 29, 2010, 08:22:42 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on September 29, 2010, 08:18:14 PM
Quote from: McRooster on September 29, 2010, 08:13:37 PM
Haha sure am. Any hints?
Alex knows it I think - hidden clue back a couple of posts  ;)
Jackie Chan something?
I know what the clue is ;)

Sounds Jackie Chan too...

CrowsFan

Best shot I ever played was back in U17s before I quit. We were playing on a full size proper ground with a small stadium. I was facing a pretty good pace bowler. He tried to bowl a bounce but it didn't bounce high enough so I rocked onto my back foot and pulled it. It cleared the stadium and the road behind it and landed in the a hedge blocking next to the community pool. If it had traveled another 3 metres it would have ended up in the pool! They took about 15 minutes to find it  ;D ;D ;D

Alex7089

Big Trouble if you can't get this little movie ::)

roo boys!

hahaha nicely done CF ;D ;D ;D

Alex7089

Wow CF sounds like that really hit the sweet spot :o :o :o :o