Main Menu

Name That Movie!!

Started by CrowsFan, September 28, 2010, 03:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

OK just a new game for people to play. I will say a quote from a movie and then you guess which movie it is from. When someone gets it right they then say another quote. Please don't go searching the internet cos that will make it far too easy. Ok first quote is:

"Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER!"

A nice easy one to start ;)

Alex7089

I hate that movie. It is horrible. Ruined my life. Ahh it is right there I am so close it is from like earlyish 00's that Heder guy was in it ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH was a comedy, he had nothing to prove :'(

benjy251090

CrowsFan

Haha none of what you just said was the name of the movie alex :P

Yep benjy you got it ;D

I loved that movie!!

Alex7089

I know, I knew everything but the name of it :P

benjy251090

i am gonna start with my favourite movie quote:

QuoteHeard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But Doctor... I am Pagliacci."

HillHero13

no it is my favourite movie.. all are from the same movie

1.  I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. 

2.He's not as big as he looks on TV.

3.He may break my arm. He may break my leg. He may break my neck. But he is not going to get past me.

benjy251090

Quote from: HillHero13 on September 28, 2010, 04:11:44 PM
no it is my favourite movie.. all are from the same movie

1.  I thank whatever gods may be / For my unconquerable soul. / I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. 

2.He's not as big as he looks on TV.

3.He may break my arm. He may break my leg. He may break my neck. But he is not going to get past me.
haha, did you read the rules hilly :P

Alex7089

CrowsFan

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 28, 2010, 04:07:25 PM
i am gonna start with my favourite movie quote:

QuoteHeard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But Doctor... I am Pagliacci."
Thats Watchmen right?

Hilly you can't post quotes until you have got the last quote right

CrowsFan

Damn you beat me by 9 seconds alex!!

benjy251090

watchmen it is, ily that movie  :-*

Alex7089

lol CF to tight to call :P
Hmm what will I go with *thinks*

Alex7089

How is this?

Tonight you're all gonna be part of a social experiment. Through the magic of diesel fuel and ammonium nitrate, I'm ready right now to blow you all sky high. Anyone attempts to get off their boat, you all die. Each of you has a remote... to blow up the other boat. At midnight, I blow you all up. If, however, one of you presses the button, I'll let that boat live.

benjy251090

the dark knight, too easy :P