1 (6.3%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

ossie85

Dylan Grimes

2010 Stats
Games: 1
Total Score: 21 (Ranked 575th overall, 185th amongst defenders)
Average Score: 21.9 (Ranked 571st overall, 185th amongst defenders)
High: 21 (Round 22)
Centuries: 0
Starting Price: $104,200

Summary:

Young tiger made his debut in round 22 (every senior Tiger played a match last year except for Jordan McMahon), and was a strong defender for Coburg. Has name recognition because of older brother Jack, always should be wary of selecting people because of names.

The Crystal Ball:

Based on m0nty's fanplanner

Price: $106,200

Position: DEF

Grimes should get oppurtunities next year, and I'd be hoping for a round 1 debut.

Decision:

Grimes is one of many rookie-priced players floating around. You want rookies who will play most weeks, and Grimes could fit that bill.

DazBurg

just gonna have to see how his preseason goes and weather it looks like he can cement a spot or get a regular spot at least

Fletch74

Quote from: DazBurg on September 27, 2010, 09:05:39 AM
just gonna have to see how his preseason goes and weather it looks like he can cement a spot or get a regular spot at least
+1 Agree, too hard a call for Grimes re next season yet.

benjy251090

he is in my plans at the moment, mainly because i have heard of him, but all rookies will change post-draft and during the NAB cup

Barlow 21

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 27, 2010, 09:58:27 AM
he is in my plans at the moment, mainly because i have heard of him, but all rookies will change post-draft and during the NAB cup
+1

Justin Bieber

Not alot of solid back rookies next season bar GC. So is touch and go for me. If he starts and shows some stuff pre season, might see a spot open up for him.

Boomz

Depends entirely on his pre-season...

Judd_Dog5

I think Tom Rockliff only played one game in 2009 and scored relatively low on debut (against Collingwood from memory) and look how he turned out the following year, maybe the same for this bloke...?

benjy251090

Quote from: Judd_Dog5 on September 28, 2010, 01:48:25 PM
I think Tom Rockliff only played one game in 2009 and scored relatively low on debut (against Collingwood from memory) and look how he turned out the following year, maybe the same for this bloke...?
but rocky was a mid/half forward, grimes is a backman, and a kpp one at that

ossie85

So was Matt Maguire. Turned a decent cash cow.

Judd_Dog5

I agree with you benji, i'm just saying on rocky that because of his awesome pre-season scores this year, alot of people started paying attention to him, he was pretty unknown before that. Give this kid grimes a good pre-season next year, maybe the same result

Bosh

Haven't heard much about him really, i'll be watching him closing in Pre season.

Barlow 21

Hawka

If he plays from rnd 1 u gota pik him for ur bench i reckon..but wether i have delido is wether i pik him

Maca24

agreed guys, nab cup is when we will know if he is in tigers plans