Main Menu

Jokes

Started by benjy251090, September 27, 2010, 12:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: Purple 77 on May 26, 2014, 05:30:38 PM
Quote from: T Dog on May 16, 2014, 01:27:39 PM

Little Timmy began crossing the street to his girl friend's house. Out of nowhere a truck ran him over, killing him.

THE END
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

My lord that would hurt so much

T Dog

"I almost had a Psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met"..... Steven Wright.  ;D

T Dog

What is it called when Batman skips church?

Christian Bale!  8)

T Dog

A local sheriff was looking for a deputy, so a blonde went in to try out for the job. "OK," the sheriff drawled, "What is one and one?" "Eleven," she replied. The sheriff thought to himself, "That's not what I meant, but she's right." Then the sheriff asked, "What two days of the week start with the letter T?" "Today and tomorrow," replied the blonde. He was again surprised that the blonde supplied a correct answer that he had never thought of himself. "Now, listen carefully, who killed Abraham Lincoln?" asked the sheriff. The blonde looked a little surprised herself, then thought really hard for a minute and finally admitted, "I don't know." The sheriff replied, "Well, why don't you go home and work on that one for a while?" So, the blonde wandered over to the beauty parlor, where her pals were waiting to hear the results of the interview. The blonde was exultant. "It went great! First day on the job and I'm already working on a murder case!" :o

Ringo

Geelong as premiership contenders

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ringo on May 30, 2014, 03:09:51 PM
A Brisbane fan making jokes about another team

GoLions

Quote from: Honey Badger on May 30, 2014, 04:19:43 PM
You can't talk either, you lost to Melbourne ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: GoLions16 on May 30, 2014, 05:01:46 PM
That's irrelevant. Just stating it's funny that a supporter of the worst performing team this year is making jokes about another team

GoLions

Quote from: Honey Badger on May 30, 2014, 05:20:23 PM
That's irrelevant. Just stating it's funny that a supporter of the worst performing team this year is making jokes about another team
I think most bottom 8 teams would have lost at least 6 games if they had the same draw we had

Purple 77

That was pretty damn funny

But this will keep the smile on my face  :D

T Dog

3 drunk guys got into a taxi. The taxi driver knew that they were drunk so he started the engine & turned it off again. Then said, "We have reached your destination". The 1st guy gave him $50 & the 2nd guy said "Thank you". The 3rd guy slapped the driver. The driver was shocked thinking the 3rd drunk knew what he did. But then he asked "What was that for?". The 3rd guy replied, "Watch your speed next time, you nearly killed us!"
8)

tor01doc

Carlton.

Ringo

Back on subject.

A newly wed male takes his bride to their first night classy hotel destination.

He just stands there watching out the window.

After a while his new bride in her sexy negligee outfit says aren't you coming to bed yet?

The newly weed bloke says My Mum siad this will be the best night of your life so I am looking out as I do not want to miss anything?

T Dog

A limerick

There was a young girl from Rabat,
who had triplets, Nat, Pat and Tat;
It was fun in the breeding,
But hell in the feeding,
When she found she had no tit for Tat.  8)

T Dog

A man comes home from an exhausting day at work, plops down on the couch in front of the television, and tells his wife, "Get me a beer before it starts." The wife sighs and gets him a beer. Fifteen minutes later, he says, "Get me another beer before it starts." She looks cross, but fetches another beer and slams it down next to him. He finishes that beer and a few minutes later says, "Quick, get me another beer, it's going to start any minute." The wife is furious. She yells at him "Is that all you're going to do tonight? Drink beer and sit in front of that TV? You're nothing but a lazy, drunken, fat slob, and furthermore ..." The man sighs and says, "It's started ..." :o