Main Menu

Jokes

Started by benjy251090, September 27, 2010, 12:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

In a recent telephone poll, when asked if they would have an affair with former president Bill Clinton, 70% of American women replied, "Never again."  ;D

T Dog

A bus driver in London stops at a bus stop to see a man with three heads, no arms and one leg.
"'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!" the bus driver says "You look 'armless enough, hop aboard!"  ::)

T Dog

Four die-hard AFL fans climb a mountain. As they climb, they argue incessantly about which one of them is most dedicated to his respective team. When they get to the top, the Tigers fan yells, "This is for the Richmond Tigers!" and throws himself off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone by a Tigers fan, the Swans fan screams, "This is for the Sydney Swans!!" and throws himself off the mountain. Not about to be outdone by a Tigers fan and a Swans fan, the Pies fan shouts, "THIS IS FOR THE COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES!!!" and shoves the Carlton Blues fan off the mountain.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

SydneyRox

LOL - Since when could anyone associated with Richmond make it to the top of anything?

T Dog

Quote from: SydneyRox on October 23, 2013, 01:24:27 PM
LOL - Since when could anyone associated with Richmond make it to the top of anything?

Was going go with a Hawks supporter...but they did win..

T Dog

A scientist has perfected a clone. Unfortunately when he takes it to show the university board, it starts swearing at them. The outraged board throw them out, and the scientist does some more tests and realises the clone has Tourettes. He's stumped with what to do, and eventually he decides to take it to the top of the university carpark, and chuck it off. He does so, but is seen, and later the police arrive. He insists that killing the clone wasn't murder, but nonetheless gets arrested. The charge is "making an obscene clone fall".  ;D

T Dog

What do you call a guy standing on the edge of the ocean with a seagull on his head?
◦ Cliff.
  8)

Vinny

What's Forrest Gumps password?

1Forrest1 8)

T Dog

What do you call someone inside a wall?
Stud.
;D

Vinny

Wife: Do these jeans make me look fat?
Me: Would you get mad if i tell you the truth?
Wife: No, i won't! Tell me.
Me: I slept with your sister.

T Dog

idiot.. ;D

What do you call a guy with a shovel in his back?
Doug

Vinny

Hahaha.

A man is being interviewed for a job and the interviewer asks him "What would you say is your greatest weakness?" The interviewee replies "I'm pathologically honest." The interviewer looks confused. "You're honest? I wouldn't describe that as a weakness. I think that's a great quality to posess." "I don't give a flower what you think."

8)

Ringo

Quote from: T Dog on October 24, 2013, 08:10:03 PM
idiot.. ;D

What do you call a guy with a shovel in his back?
Doug
Thanks Tdog Old Joke but getting used to it (Doug is Ringos first name)

Vinny

What do you call a girl with one leg?

Eileen.

T Dog

What do you call a guy with a rabbit up his bum?
Warren.
:o