Main Menu

Jokes

Started by benjy251090, September 27, 2010, 12:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

A little boy from Melbourne had gone to Rome on holiday with his family hoping to see the Pope. Anyway, a couple of days after they'd arrived, the Pope was doing a tour of the city in his Popemobile. The little lad was a bit worried that the Pope wouldn't be able to pick him out in the crowd, so his Mum said "Don't worry, the Pope is a footy fan, so wear your Carlton jumper and he's bound to pick you out and talk to you."

So, they're in the crowd, but the Pope-mobile drives past them, and stops a bit further down the street where John Paul gets out and speaks to a little boy in a Collingwood jumper. The lad is distraught and starts crying. His Mum says "Don't worry, the Pope's driving around tomorrow as well, so we'll get you a Collingwood jumper and then he's bound to see you."

The next day arrives, and the boy's got on his new Collingwood jumper. The Popemobile stops right by him, John Paul gets out, bends down and says to the lad "I thought I told you to f*** off yesterday!"
8)

T Dog

I recently dislocated my hip playing rugby, and when i went to the hospital the doctor told me he would have to do some complicated and extensive surgery to fix the problem. But it turns out he was just pulling my leg  ;D

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on September 11, 2013, 07:55:10 PM
I recently dislocated my hip playing rugby, and when i went to the hospital the doctor told me he would have to do some complicated and extensive surgery to fix the problem. But it turns out he was just pulling my leg  ;D
Oh shoot, you make a great dad judging by some jokes here! Little worry I get the same response ??? Tdog for eva ;D

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 11, 2013, 07:58:21 PM
Quote from: T Dog on September 11, 2013, 07:55:10 PM
Oh shoot, you make a great dad judging by some jokes here! Little worry I get the same response ??? Tdog for eva ;D

Yep...dad jokes rule.....get around them.. 8)

T Dog

a few more dad jokes...

Q: Why can

McRooster

When Miley Cyrus is naked and licks a hammer she's "hot" and "sexy"...

When I do it, apparently I'm "drunk" and "banned from Bunnings".

My Chumps

Quote from: McRooster on September 12, 2013, 06:16:10 PM
When Miley Cyrus is naked and licks a hammer she's "hot" and "sexy"...

When I do it, apparently I'm "drunk" and "banned from Bunnings".
Hahahaha, perfect.

GoLions

Quote from: T Dog on September 12, 2013, 08:16:23 AM
a few more dad jokes...

Q: Why can
Copy and paste strikes again? Now THAT'S what I call a joke, haha.

Please fix this though m0nty. Seriously.

Ringo

posted in the music section as well

Bit of Humour concerning Dad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxrVquYv94k

T Dog

Q: How many Australian men does it take to change a light bulb?

A: 100. 1 to change it and 99 to say "Good onya mate!".

8)

T Dog

There are rumours about a guy up in far north Queensland who regularly swims a crocodile infested river every day to earn a living from tourists.
He wears a T-shirt with a Carlton logo and the words "Blues for Premiers in 2013" on it.
When asked how he avoids being taken by a croc he replies "Not even a croc would swallow that!!"
8)

nrich102

Quote from: T Dog on September 14, 2013, 08:11:08 PM
There are rumours about a guy up in far north Queensland who regularly swims a crocodile infested river every day to earn a living from tourists.
He wears a T-shirt with a Carlton logo and the words "Blues for Premiers in 2013" on it.
When asked how he avoids being taken by a croc he replies "Not even a croc would swallow that!!"
8)
Who told you about me?

NoButYeah

Why is Peter Pan always flying?

He Neverlands

GoLions

Quote from: NoButYeah on September 15, 2013, 12:19:43 PM
Why is Peter Pan always flying?

He Neverlands
I love this joke because it never grows old.

T Dog

A good samaritan was walking home late one night when he came upon this drunk on the sidewalk. Wanting to help, he asked the drunk "do you live here?" "Yep". "Would you like me to help you upstairs?" "Yep". When they got up on the second floor, the good person asked "Is this your floor?" "Yep".

Then the good samaritan got to thinking that maybe he didn't want to face the man's irate and tired wife because she may think he was the one who got the man drunk. So, he opened the first door he came to and shoved him through it then went back downstairs. However, when he went back outside, there was another drunk. So he asked that drunk "Do you live here?" "Yep". "Would you like me to help you upstairs?" "Yep". So he did and put him in the same door with the first drunk. Then went back downstairs.

Where, to his surprise, there was another drunk. So he started over to him. But before he got to him, the drunk staggered over to a policeman and cried "Please officer, protect me from this man.

He's been doing nothing all night long but taking me upstairs and throwing me down the elevator shaft!" 8)