Main Menu

Jokes

Started by benjy251090, September 27, 2010, 12:55:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 27, 2013, 04:50:46 PM
Groan...

You are a marvellous audience...tell your friends..I am appearing here all week..... 8)

Dudge

Why don't witches wear undies - to get a better grip ;D

Dudge

Boy " let's play the firetruck game"

Girl " How do we play "

Boy " I run my finger up your leg, and you say "Redlight " when you wan't me to stop.

Girl " Ok "

A few seconds later

Girl " Redlight "

Boy " Firetrucks don't stop for red lights "

GoLions

T Dog

A man walked in to a bar after a long day at work. As he began to drink his beer, he heard a voice say seductively "You've got great hair!" The man looked around but couldn't see where the voice was coming from, so he went back to his beer.

A minute later, he heard the same soft voice say "You're a handsome man!" The man looked around, but still couldn't see where the voice was coming from.

When he went back to his beer, the voice said again "What a stud you are!" The man was so baffled by this that he asked the bartender what was going on.

The bartender said "Oh, it's the nuts--they're complimentary."
8)

T Dog

Slaying goblins is easy. It wouldn't be such a cakewalk if they weren't such mediogre fighters.  ::)

timmyparso

PATIENT: "Doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."

DOCTOR: "I've got some cream for that."

T Dog

There is a hunting accident, where one hunter took another for a deer. In the ensuing trial, the judge asks the hunter, "When did you notice that the defendant was, in fact, not a deer?". The hunter answers, "When the deer returned fire."  8)

T Dog

A conservative priest walks into a hotel and goes to the desk. He walks up to the receptionist and says "Excuse me, have you disabled adult movies?" The receptionist replies "No. We just have the regular kind."  ::)

T Dog

Did you hear about the Hippie who burnt his mouth?
He drank his coffee before it was cool. 8)

T Dog

What did the 0 say to the 8?
Nice Belt!
:o

T Dog

Two drums and a cymbal fall off a cliff.... BA-DOOM CHING!  ;D

stew42

Make little things count. Teach midgets maths.

T Dog

What do you call a guy hanging on a wall?
Art.

T Dog

A ninety-year-old man went to the doctor and said, "Doctor, my eighteen-year-old wife is expecting a baby." The Doctor said, "Let me tell you a story. A man went hunting, but instead of a gun, he picked up an umbrella by mistake. When a bear suddenly charged at the man, he picked up the umbrella, shot the bear, and killed it." The man said, "Impossible. Someone else must have shot that bear". The doctor said "My point exactly".  ::)