Main Menu

Anyone Else Pissed?

Started by Alex7089, September 25, 2010, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

I was at the game, corporate box and all.. I feel empty... Unsatisfied.

The AFL needs to change the rules.

Alex7089

Yeah. The AFL should rovide free tickets to those who had them to the draw. How sh*t. They lined up for hours and hours and in the end all they saw was INXS sing and a good game. Wasn't like a GF because there was no euphoria.

Fletch74

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 25, 2010, 09:05:13 PM
Although it is exciting it will be another year C'wood misses out on a premiership in September.
Plus the last two times there have been drawn GF's, the team that should have won ended up losing the next week :) Go Saints ;) The more footy the better

RiOtChEsS

im happy for more footy but i reckon id be powered off if my team was involved i nearly gave myself a stress/excitement related headache as it was :D >:( ;D :(  :P  :-[ :-X :-\ :'(  :o ???

Hawka

u could c maxwell was pised of wen he was being interviewed at the end of the game yet godard was calm

Justin Bieber

I know. Maxwell looked Shattered. Almost started tearing up on the spot. Goddard was a little more positive.

But the Saints should be happy they clawed back into the match.

HillHero13

i laughed when timmy said that the change rooms were flodded...

but yeah angry its not extra time...  but now saints will pumble them next week because they can learn more about them..

Alex7089

Not like Collingwood didn't learn anything about Saints. Although like Bruce said even though you know Usain Bolt is quick, doesn't mean you know how to be quicker.

It will be very interesting.