Ossie's Antelopes - The Making of

Started by ossie85, September 24, 2010, 03:59:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maca24

lol its an interesting startegy.  :)

MajorLazer

You could stack your team with players from a team that won't have a bye during a league game, but they would take points of each other.

HTM

looks to be you love copying other peoples teams

ossie85

HTM

Maca24

Master Q

Quote from: HTM on November 04, 2010, 11:57:03 PM
It seems like your saying that to everyone?  :P

HTM

HTM

Quote from: Master Q on November 05, 2010, 09:47:48 PM
Quote from: HTM on November 04, 2010, 11:57:03 PM
It seems like your saying that to everyone?  :P
nah just to those that cant make a team for themselves

Boomz

What do u expect? everyone to have different, unique teams?! That would be stupid... lol

HTM

nah lol, just a few unique players or 2 that won't have more than 30% popularity

Holz

Quote from: HTM on November 05, 2010, 11:57:03 PM
nah lol, just a few unique players or 2 that won't have more than 30% popularity

if people starting posting 'uniques' now they wont be unique come round 1, if you have any uniques people keep dont post them. I have a few im looking at rookie wise but i didnt put them in my team

HTM

Quote from: Holzman on November 06, 2010, 12:23:28 AM
Quote from: HTM on November 05, 2010, 11:57:03 PM

if people starting posting 'uniques' now they wont be unique come round 1, if you have any uniques people keep dont post them. I have a few im looking at rookie wise but i didnt put them in my team

true

Junktimer

Hey ossie, sorry about the late reply only just found it

backs: Not sure about Grimes, bit injury prone and is still young, maybe Drummond?  Don't like Hurn either, I think there are better cheap premium options around.  Interesting choice of rookies, good MPP usage with Clarke and Retzlaff.  Not sure about Karmichael, D. Grimes and Lisle.  Maybe Mzungu, Richardson or Toy instead?  -1

mids: solid line, not sure about joel selwood though, very very pricy and in my opinion will sink or swim this year.  Houli isnt even MPP anymore of the fanplanner, so is a major waste on the bench.  Dyson Heppell. -1

rucks: Don't like clark at all, i would prefer to get Jolly.  Day is quite expensive to sit on a bench, Zac Smith better option IMO.  -0.5

fwds: good line, but dont like the inconsistent adam goodes. -0.5

overall, a good start, i understand with a bit of updating this team would be much better.  7/10

can you rate mine?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23368.0.html

nas

Not 100% sure but I think ossie is hoping Day is a R/F. IMO