Touch and go
5 (14.7%)
Unlikely
0 (0%)
No
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

ossie85

Maybe a Collingwood dominated midfield is the way to go now? You'd forfeit one week, but have the advantages!

Swan, Pendlebury, Didak, Krakouer?

reesbr

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on October 08, 2010, 06:08:16 AM
Maybe a Collingwood dominated midfield is the way to go now? You'd forfeit one week, but have the advantages!

dont think i could bare it lol would rather pick an all richmond midfield than that  ;D

Najoman_86

A definite go in my team @ $100k or less.

Will be interesting though... you'd think MPP - FWD/MID will be on the cards for Krakouer too!

CrowsFan

Quote from: Maca24 on October 08, 2010, 06:44:19 PM

dont think i could bare it lol would rather pick an all richmond midfield than that  ;D
+1

thatguy

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 11, 2010, 11:54:40 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on October 08, 2010, 06:44:19 PM

+1
i like

BratPack

Even at that price no. I just can't see him getting enough time to be viable

tferrier18

Krakouer will be in the 22, don't you worry about that

ossie85

Quote from: BratPack on October 13, 2010, 01:09:54 AM
Even at that price no. I just can't see him getting enough time to be viable

People with Andy Krakouer on their team: Everyone (except BratPack)
People without Andy Krakouer on their team: BratPack

dylsta05

Cruiseon

Could be a very good option but don;t expect him to be a walk up start in round 1.

I would just like to remind those who have forgotton 11 days on that he has to break into a PREMIERSHIP team. I love saying that.  :-* :-*

ossie85

I reckon if at all possible the Pies should start the same 22 as the Grand Final for round 1. Reckon that hasn't happened much

Cruiseon

supercoach addict

I think Krakoeur will be the Dustin Martin of 2011. Obviously the two are nothing alike in age, or even position wise, but I can see Krak being in just about every team at the start of next year, and should be able to maintain a solid 75-80 average.

benjy251090

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2010, 01:23:43 PM
Only thing I'm annoyed about was that I didn't want to have more than 1 player from the same team in each line. Looks like I will have to break that rule here though
If they are rookies you have on your bench though merely to make money I feel that is ok by me, I have Swan and Krakouer in my mids as well as Otten and Talia and Broughton and Mzungu up back and Swallow and Harris and Jack and Mcneil in the mids ;)