Unlikely
0 (0%)
No
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Bosh

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on September 24, 2010, 01:23:02 PM
I'm a little bit doubtful of his age listed on fanfooty - m0nty has him listed as born in 1990. Ah, no.
Haha, Gold  ;D

8-6 Suited

Maca24

Hawka

if he is the price of wat he is in the fanplanner he is a lock but most likely if he is more

ossie85

Apparently a Collingwood player to be :)

Will wait on official confirmation!

But will Krakouer be in Collingwood's best 22 to begin with? A lot of other teams he would have. Something to consider now

reesbr

Yeah he should be. Great pick up if he behaves

ossie85

Who does Krak come in for?

Beams? Goldsack? Blair?

reesbr

I would say Blair at the moment but we will have to see how the pre season goes

tferrier18

Yeah he comes in for Blair.

Although if Leon Davis is able to be traded to wce/freo then he'd come in as a small forward with midfield rotations (source: afl website).

ossie85

Leon Davis wasn't in our best 22 anyway ;)

CrowsFan

Only thing I'm annoyed about was that I didn't want to have more than 1 player from the same team in each line. Looks like I will have to break that rule here though

ossie85

Swanny-Krakouer does add some food for thought

CrowsFan

I'm still tossing up whether I should chuck the cash on Swan or go for Pendlebury who I think will improve his scores again next year

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on October 07, 2010, 05:39:01 PM
I'm still tossing up whether I should chuck the cash on Swan or go for Pendlebury who I think will improve his scores again next year
yea im stumped there to. atm i have swan. think krak will be less of a lock for me now. will still likely pick him up but yea..  :-\