Fanplanner 2011

Started by Hellopplz, September 23, 2010, 09:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mightyhawk

Hi new to the forum here.

Have a question about the fan planner (fantastic to be able to use it so thank you!)

When I complete my team it says that I have exceeded the salary cap by $600K. (i.e. cap remaining = -600,000)

Have I really over shot the cap or is this a glitch in the fan planner?

elephants

i thought i had had the same problems but i dont think i had. 600k is a lot... post your team and we will have a looook.

mightyhawk

Sorry mate, I don't post my team on forums. I'll have to add everything up and see if it exceeds $8m. Or just wait another 22 days  :)

elephants

m0nty

Quote from: mightyhawk on January 09, 2011, 02:36:29 PM

Have a question about the fan planner (fantastic to be able to use it so thank you!)

When I complete my team it says that I have exceeded the salary cap by $600K. (i.e. cap remaining = -600,000)

Yes, the Add Group links allow you to go over the salary cap limit so that's more than possible.

elephants

Quote from: m0nty on January 09, 2011, 04:16:17 PM
Quote from: mightyhawk on January 09, 2011, 02:36:29 PM

Yes, the Add Group links allow you to go over the salary cap limit so that's more than possible.

cool thanks m0nty :)

mightyhawk

Thanks for the heads up.

Thought my team was a little bit too strong, now to save 600K from somewhere.....  ;D

Nails

Well, you could put yourself on the team as captain/coach, drop one more player... $600k saved ;)

mightyhawk

That would only be any good if DT points were awarded for beer consumption. I'd make a better captain than Swannie!

nas

Do some shuffling of players.

RiOtChEsS

how good is it that we can draw up these teams and get our core structures ready now well ahead of the sites opening :) gotta love FF ;)

bomberboy0618

Yeah its awesome, plus the quality of the feedback is just :o

Justin Bieber

I only made an account to use the FanPlanner before last season. Then started reading the forum and signed for this also!! Awesome attraction 8).

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 12, 2011, 11:34:04 PM
I only made an account to use the FanPlanner before last season. Then started reading the forum and signed for this also!! Awesome attraction 8).
same a mate put me onto it to create a team and prepare... then i saw the topics on the side of the homepage and got hooked :)

popedelio

is it just me but so happy with this extra cash, are these prices set in stone? did it come from the prospectus? does it finalise prices and positions?
cheers