Fanplanner 2011

Started by Hellopplz, September 23, 2010, 09:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

For those who don't know yet, The 2011 fanplanner is out :D. Can access it through the main page.

Have fun making up mock teams ;D.

DT87

I´m guessing the player positions aren´t finalised yet? If they are, then I am very happy to see Deledio available as a back, and I will lock him in without hesitation. Also if Hartlett, Foley and Petterd all get 40% discounts like the Fanplanner suggests you can consider them all locked in to my team.  ;D

Master Q

Nah they're not finalised. There is no way that they are as DT 2011 isn't even around, so it's just an estimate.

Holz

Is there any news that explains why the top draft picks are expensive,swallow is nearly 200k. He was going to be a lokc but im not sure when if the prices are reasonably accurate i can get foley for a few extra dollars

Justin Bieber

Not sure why. Maybe a little bit on the Gold Coast factor? Or just a little extra for higher picks.

Noticed that myself but with the lower magic number in total, can fit in a relatively good team with that.

Prices are not set as he can only guess at this stage. But good enough for me :P.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on October 01, 2010, 06:44:11 PM
Is there any news that explains why the top draft picks are expensive,swallow is nearly 200k. He was going to be a lokc but im not sure when if the prices are reasonably accurate i can get foley for a few extra dollars

i will have both anyway :)

McRooster

That was fun  ;D

If it goes anywhere close it will be a fun year!

Harris not MPP and only listed as a mid not def is a worry - hope that one for sure is wrong!

Cooda

G'Day all, New to Fan Footy but been a Dream Team tragic for years. Just visited the Fanplanner and scribed out a team. What is the Guru score and what's a good score in that world?

Justin Bieber

The guru scores are wrong now until the fixture list comes out.

It is comprised of a bunch of stats including scores from a specific ground, whether, team, etc. It's a projected round score for that round. So it isn't accurate until the fixture list comes out to find out who's playing who.

Barlow 21

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 09, 2010, 10:50:23 AM
The guru scores are wrong now until the fixture list comes out.

It is comprised of a bunch of stats including scores from a specific ground, whether, team, etc. It's a projected round score for that round. So it isn't accurate until the fixture list comes out to find out who's playing who.
Guru still not correct. ::)

Justin Bieber

If you didn't notice, this was from over a month ago. Maybe try not bumping up old threads to get your post count up ;). Being a coach isn't a big deal. It's better if you earn it rather than fill it with pointless posts ;).

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 24, 2010, 09:49:35 PM
If you didn't notice, this was from over a month ago. Maybe try not bumping up old threads to get your post count up ;). Being a coach isn't a big deal. It's better if you earn it rather than fill it with pointless posts ;).
+1

you do good posts barlow21, so i don't get why you resort to posting pointless fillers to pad out your stats ...

Justin Bieber

I might also add, there is plenty of time before the start of next season.

Post in the Rate My Team or Players sections. Should be getting quite alot of threads made there ;).

bomberboy0618

i think barlow while you have stuff u say, maybe oh i dont know, SAY IT IN THE ONE POST!!!
lol

Cutty

I can't believe i am already worrying about this