Main Menu

Just Found A Fun Game

Started by Alex7089, September 23, 2010, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Nice CF :o. What a Machine!!!

reesbr, read the instructions. Not that hard to play, but hard to master 8).

AIm of the game is to fill 2/3 of the screen with your solid balls. Can't let the bouncy balls touch you when you are loading it. Have to hold down the mouse to make it bigger. Let go of it to make is solid. Only have a certain amount of lives per level. And certain amount of balls that can be made.

Kazahkstan

I skipped through the instructions to start with, thinking I figured how to play. At first I thought you had to hold down the mouse button for as long as possible to fill up the screen without getting hit. Then I realised you could choose how big they are. :P

Got up to Level 9, 16,000 odd.

CrowsFan

I now have a new record!

Level 29
Score 62,721

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

:o :o :o. You have too much spare time on your hands :P. Jokes ;D.

DazBurg

this is a fun little addictive game

CrowsFan

Haha I have only played it twice. But alex is right about it wasting your time. it took me over an hour to get to level 29, and i only realised after i finished how long it had taken me!!

DazBurg

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 23, 2010, 08:47:19 PM
Haha I have only played it twice. But alex is right about it wasting your time. it took me over an hour to get to level 29, and i only realised after i finished how long it had taken me!!
lol
nice CF

Alex7089

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2010, 06:48:01 PM

AIm of the game is to fill 2/3 of the screen with your solid balls. Can't let the bouncy balls touch you when you are loading it. Have to hold down the mouse to make it bigger. Let go of it to make is solid. Only have a certain amount of lives per level. And certain amount of balls that can be made.
Oh I just had to.

Justin Bieber

DazBurg

Quote from: Alex7089 on September 23, 2010, 09:09:37 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 23, 2010, 06:48:01 PM

Oh I just had to.
lol..good one Ax

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

I reached level 13 8). Fourth try :P.

Now to go muck around on fanplanner ;D.

DazBurg

on 2nd try currently on level 20 with 47 balls and 21 lives

Alex7089